AR Sept 23,24,25

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Just thought I would start this thread for this coming week-end. I know there is an auto-cross race this week-end in town on sunday, who plans on going?

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I'll be at the Landers Toyota Scion Tuner Days car show at Clear Channel Saturday, possibly competing. We should have a cookout somewhere Sunday since the highs are dwindling into the 80s. I need some pics of you guys.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
I forgot about that. I will probally be going there to. I love this place as far as car events go, In Alaska they were few and far beteween.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Yeah the car shows aren't much to brag about here, but there are some sweet rides in the area. What I like about LR is the "big little city" feel... it stays somewhat up-to-date but you can still run into someone you know at the local Wal-Mart!

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I was born in Dover Delaware, but since I was 3 I have lived in central Arkansas. I have to say that here in the last year or two, I have really started liking this city they call Little Rock a lot more. I used to hang out north of the river mostly, but I'm starting to learn that the best things to do are on the south side. The river market is also turning out to be an excellent place. I had my doubts when it first came about, but its really starting to prove me wrong. The amount of automotive enthusists in the area is really suprising.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
mhays26 said:
Representing in KC, making the last s/c passes and aiiming for that 11

I wish I was able to go but work and $$$ will not allow it this year. Good luck to you Matt, and to all of the udder L's heading to KC!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
unclesams_svt said:
I wish I was able to go but work and $$$ will not allow it this year. Good luck to you Matt, and to all of the udder L's heading to KC!

Man Im ready to go. I put the front skinnies on the other day for the first time in a while and it got me excited. Wish I could leave tomorrow.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
I will probably be free this weekend.. wouldn't mind taking the cobra out for a drive.. if it's nice. :)

edit - I won't be able to do jack Saturday night because of work, but Friday and Sunday are good..

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Christian, you have a PM!

Yo bro....you gots mail, and I returned your pm also. you should feel SOOOO important. I might even let you touch the peperoni....ummm....nah.. forget about it. holla back pimp.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Yo bro....you gots mail, and I returned your pm also. you should feel SOOOO important. I might even let you touch the peperoni....ummm....nah.. forget about it. holla back pimp.

Where is my PM? :mj:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
This is what hairy sex on wheels looks like:

110_1064_2.gif

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
Hmm... " Sex on wheels ", Christian were you the one that was taking the pictures of that Sonic Blue Cobra from Fort Smith one night at S"hell" when it had on the street tire's on the front and back. If you were do still have the pictures?

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
I'll be at the Autocross Sunday, just like every autocross. :p

However, the Camaro's brakes still arn't working properly, and I've retired the Cobra from autocrossing, so I'll be riding with a guy who's new to all this. If any of you have never done this before, I'd be more than happy to walk you through it since I can "coach" instead of focus on driving.

Users who are viewing this thread