AR Sept 23,24,25

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
CobraGirl03 said:
Will it be raining next weekend, too? :nonono:
Doesn't look like it so far but we know how AR weather is! It's gonna start getting pretty cold at night-time though... later this week, we may have highs in the upper 60s with lows in the 40s! Our average highs this week are in the 70s. 70s is perfect vert weather.

:beer:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
riceland boys?

nightstalkerv8 said:
Oh and apparently now around 40 import cars meet up at the kroger on cantrell and talk alot of crap they wont back up. If someone wants to go race a couple were talking about racing for money against me but i was just so tired since it was three in the morning. but you might want to watch that spot because they will race for money and that is easy cash...but watch out for the guy with the mustang gt-r its red and he will tear anybody up.

:smmon:

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
AzianStang said:
Doesn't look like it so far but we know how AR weather is! It's gonna start getting pretty cold at night-time though... later this week, we may have highs in the upper 60s with lows in the 40s! Our average highs this week are in the 70s. 70s is perfect vert weather.

:beer:

70s is perfect weather... period. I'm off this next Saturday. Let's do it!! :banana:

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Here to I would like to actually meet some others. But it will have to be at night for me. I'm having a little reunion bbq for all of us that came from the big state of Alaska on Sat.
I agree 70's is great I'm tired of this damn heat.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
50's and 60's :banana: :banana: :banana: :rockon: that meens I could wear pants. :rockon: I haven't worn pants except for work since I got here it's way too hot.

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
nightstalkerv8 said:
yeah and it has side pipes. i guy on the heavy side drives it and that is one mean car. i was about to get his number but cops showed up so i booked it.

I guess it's a different car I am thinking of. What body style/year model is it?

Last edited:

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
Well i'm Back in the saddle as well, the past month has been haties on me. bills,and work. Finally got the cobra straight axled, with 4:10's in the rear, and last weekend at polk put 430rwhp, and 448tq to the wheels, with only pulley, exhuast and no tune!!! It's a good start for the snake but the beginning as well. I've missed you all. Hey matt I got a mountain dew Freeze last nite it was great, just thought i'd throw that in there for free. who's the new girl, cobra girl 03? Sweet color! Hey I know it's silver but i like silver it goes with black well. heeeeee talk to ya'll later call me up if anything goes on?
You have the 2.80 pulley right? Your torque seems pretty low, but you have no tune at all? Perhaps that's all it is. I'd like to see how the car rides with the solid rear in it sometime. I'm also curious how you like the 4.10's. I had a buddy who did that swap and he said it was just too much gear. On spray he had to shift into 5th in the 1/4, which is really odd. He ended up going slower with the 4.10's because of the extra shift.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I was thinking that the nubmbers seemed pretty low also, but I wasn't sure. Its really not a good idea to do too much driving without a tune. You could do some serious damage.

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
Lethalchem said:
You have the 2.80 pulley right? Your torque seems pretty low, but you have no tune at all? Perhaps that's all it is. I'd like to see how the car rides with the solid rear in it sometime. I'm also curious how you like the 4.10's. I had a buddy who did that swap and he said it was just too much gear. On spray he had to shift into 5th in the 1/4, which is really odd. He ended up going slower with the 4.10's because of the extra shift.

i know a guy who has a solid axle in his cobra and has the stock gt gears in his and it runs really good. i've heard that 4:10's are too tall for that car i would prob go with 3:55's or 3:73's. IMO

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
i know a guy who has a solid axle in his cobra and has the stock gt gears in his and it runs really good. i've heard that 4:10's are too tall for that car i would prob go with 3:55's or 3:73's. IMO

cobras are stock with 3.55's. as for the riceland comment above, i didnt know you guys were referring to ricers, there is a company that is semicompetitive to where christain and i work that is called riceland. for whatever reason i thought that is the riceland that was being talked about. we all really should get together this weekend and enjoy this weather while it lasts!

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
cobras are stock with 3.55's. as for the riceland comment above, i didnt know you guys were referring to ricers, there is a company that is semicompetitive to where christain and i work that is called riceland. for whatever reason i thought that is the riceland that was being talked about. we all really should get together this weekend and enjoy this weather while it lasts!
Good to hear from you, Travis! Yeah, Jed was talking about some ricers down at Kroger on Cantrell on the weekends. We should stop by, stomp some ass, and get some gas money from these slanteyes/slanteye-wanna-be's/wetbacks.

:D

Users who are viewing this thread