AR Sept 23,24,25

TRUBLUEGT03

LANAANDNACYLUVTHE****
Established Member
SVTsniper said:
:coolman: Your e-Mother... :thumbsup: Screw it, I'll turn it into a Yo Mama joke. TRUBLUEGT03, Yo mama is so dumb the smartest thing that has ever came out of her mouth was my d_ck :burn: . Jeff, remember that guy in that Camaro... " I smoked 'em, I smoked 'em, Woo! Smoked 'em" :loser:

YEAH WHAT ABOUT IT? :shrug:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Dang it Been awhile

Well i'm Back in the saddle as well, the past month has been haties on me. bills,and work. Finally got the cobra straight axled, with 4:10's in the rear, and last weekend at polk put 430rwhp, and 448tq to the wheels, with only pulley, exhuast and no tune!!! It's a good start for the snake but the beginning as well. I've missed you all. Hey matt I got a mountain dew Freeze last nite it was great, just thought i'd throw that in there for free. who's the new girl, cobra girl 03? Sweet color! Hey I know it's silver but i like silver it goes with black well. heeeeee talk to ya'll later call me up if anything goes on?

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
YEAH WHAT ABOUT IT? :shrug:

I just thought that video was funny, for some odd reason :pop: . And I have to get on :bowdown: first shift because second shift :nonono: isn't :coolman:.

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
i hate cops with a firey passion. they blocked me a bunch of people in at the little river off cantrell last night for 4 and 1/2 hours. i wasnt able to get my car out of there til 230 in the morning. i was able to dodge the cops thanks to some motorcyclers that gave me a ride to the harvest foods on cantrell. i was the only one of 200 people that doesnt have to go to court for that because they never knew i was there. sorry i wasnt able to meet up with you guys. Oh and apparently now around 40 import cars meet up at the kroger on cantrell and talk alot of crap they wont back up. If someone wants to go race a couple were talking about racing for money against me but i was just so tired since it was three in the morning. but you might want to watch that spot because they will race for money and that is easy cash...but watch out for the guy with the mustang gt-r its red and he will tear anybody up.

CobraGirl03

Blonde with Brains
Established Member
03WetSnake said:
who's the new girl, cobra girl 03? Sweet color! Hey I know it's silver but i like silver it goes with black well.

Tis me, beotch! :p Christian brought me over here. And black + silver = awesome. I plan on doing the whole silver/black combo eventually. How come I have never seen you?

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
stupid hurricane and its rain and bad weather. hope you guys are all ok, and maybe one day we can get something together if the weather will ever act right! oh well, guess it could be alot worse, we could live on the gulf coast. anyways, this has been a busy month from hell, so wanted to jump on here and say hi to everyone.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey guys were in texas right now so we are out this weekend....Hope you guys are having fun and staying dry.......We will be back Mon. afternoon..

Ryan I will call when i get back about the slicks.......Also I will get you the Hook Up with the Bike scene when we get back..............Peace

Users who are viewing this thread