AR Sept 23,24,25

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
hey i was just checking in to see what the plan is for tonight. if you guys are going to meet up to chill or race can someone give me a call my number is 501-908-6320. hope to see you guys tonight.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Does anyone know if there is a bike scene in this town? There was a pretty good one in AK, was wondering if there is where do they meet?

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
They usually ride by Shell and K-Mart depending on the night. If you meet up with us next weekend, there's some people you can meet that keep in touch with them, or even meet them yourself.

nightstalkerv8

Established Member
the k-mart is on rodney parham almost right by I-430. if you are going to go up there call me and i can meet you somewhere and i can show you where it is. just call me 501-908-6320.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
K-Mart is off of Rodney Parham exit on I-430 in Little Rock. Shell gas station is on the corner of West Markham and Chenal Parkway in West Little Rock.

unclesams_svt

B.O.H.I.C.A
Established Member
Cool I may head out there next week-end. As far as Friday nights go I work untill 11 pm and it takes me 20 min to get home and I live in Cabot so.........I think friday nights are out as far as me meeting up with anyone.

SVTsniper

C O P T Z R
Established Member
TRUBLUEGT03 said:
:lol: Lana And Nancy Are Probably Free! :lol:

:coolman: Your e-Mother... :thumbsup: Screw it, I'll turn it into a Yo Mama joke. TRUBLUEGT03, Yo mama is so dumb the smartest thing that has ever came out of her mouth was my d_ck :burn: . Jeff, remember that guy in that Camaro... " I smoked 'em, I smoked 'em, Woo! Smoked 'em" :loser:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread