AR Track Time April 15

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
What time does centerville open. We can get together sat mor. Go to polk play there for the day then go to centerville sat.nite How does the sound to everybody.............................If not we can go to prescott fri. less cars ==more runs then meet sat and go to polk.............Imm good with what ever off all weekend

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
hey when and where do you guys want to meet? i am interested in both the polk dyno and going to centerville on sat! also anyone have any idea what the dyno stuff costs?

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
hey when and where do you guys want to meet? i am interested in both the polk dyno and going to centerville on sat! also anyone have any idea what the dyno stuff costs?

$45 fior 3 pulls w/o wideband. $65 with wideband

If my Kenne Bell and tune dont get back Im out for both. ITs Derby day, need to make a good showing this week, to make up for the piss poor day I had Sunday

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
:beer: wideband is the air/fuel wide band measurement....basically tells you your air/fuel mixtures which in turn tells you if you are running your car rich, lean or a perfect air/fuel mixture. it does the same thing as that guage in the bottom of your side guage pod you have in your car....which by the way if you ever decide you want to sell i want a chance to buy!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
thanks man....any idea how much it is if you want to get them to tune you as well?

I dont think he can do any tuning unless it is turbo related. I know when the Lightning owners had the day over there he told us he wanted to get some tuning stuff, but I dont think he has much yet.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
SO it looks like Sat. 16th.....dyno at polk then up to centerville...........now all we need is times to meet for the dyno......anybody

Users who are viewing this thread