AR Track Time April 15

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i am there for sure...i am in the process of buying a predator if it can be here in time sat! the GTO guy that is my friend is going to come out as well. and i dont want any laughing at the track as per this will be my first time at centerville and i hear the track is sticky sticky so it will be quite different than what i am used to lol! where do you wnat to meet at and what time?

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
:beer: wideband is the air/fuel wide band measurement....basically tells you your air/fuel mixtures which in turn tells you if you are running your car rich, lean or a perfect air/fuel mixture. it does the same thing as that guage in the bottom of your side guage pod you have in your car....which by the way if you ever decide you want to sell i want a chance to buy!

Thanks Travis. Thats what i was thinking but wasn't sure. ;-) And i doubt i sell it b/c we might be getting rid of it sometime this summer, but in the fall/winter for sure.

Jake

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Dont think twice about it travis...............crawl before you run. I e mailed polk to find out what time it starts. I will let you guys know what i find out

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
hopefully i will be able to get this diablo from this guy by then! *crosses fingers* polk performance is in benton braynt area i think. so i am guessing that we need to be down there sometime late sat morning maybe???? and i dont know what time centerville opens or when they are open till, but is this sat a test and tune night or is it class racing???

MeanGreen99GT

Silver Bullet
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
i am there for sure...i am in the process of buying a predator if it can be here in time sat! the GTO guy that is my friend is going to come out as well. and i dont want any laughing at the track as per this will be my first time at centerville and i hear the track is sticky sticky so it will be quite different than what i am used to lol! where do you wnat to meet at and what time?

my buddy has an 03 Cobra, he's got off road h-pipe, flowmasters, K&N, 2.80 pulley and predator tune. He runs horrible at the track, he spins so bad he has to get out of it and he can't run sticky tires, because that damn IRS suspension, he'll tear it apart. My 60ft time is so much better than his, and if i ran sticky tires, i'd probably beat him and thats sad, lol, but on the freeway, it's a totally different story.

-Chris

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Yeah, the IRS is horrible for hooking. The wheel hop feels like it is going to tear the whole car apart. Its easy to see why it can do so much damage.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Sticky tires dont tear the rear end up its the wheel hop. They say the IRS brace is a big help....................yeah the avater if wounderful...........I can look at those all day

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Hey the # to Polk is 501 847 RACE. Ive called but its busy.........Miranda lives just @ 5 mins from them. If you guys would like to meet up before we get there just let me know.............

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
so you are wanting to meet up at your/her house? i am up for anything...the woman will be in town and i dont have to go in to the bad place (work) all weekend! and tell your friend with the 03 cobra that sticky tires will hel him get that 60ft down into a 1.6 range. lightningmedic is right it isnt the tires that do it, its the wheelhop. but better tires will help a lot of the hop. there are tons of people on here running slicks or drag radials with stock irs just put the rear brace on and launch her at 3000. if it breaks put the tire back on and take it to north point for warranty!

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
jake and christian the pics look great! i downloaded the vids for the past 2 cruises last night so all i have to do know is edit and put music behind it. and yeah...an avatar with ta-tas is very nice!

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Ok just called Polk and the dyno day is just for LRRS members only.................WHY GOD WHY.................any ways any of you guys with hook ups with LRRS see what you can work out. And it starts at 900 am...............If you want we can meet up for breakfast in bryant .If you want to get up early.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i called polk as well. they are completely booked for the entire dyno day. they said they have 16 cars in line to be done so it wont matter if you know someone or not they are full :cuss: :bash: :( . that really sucks cause i just bought a daiblo to get them to tune mine saturday. oh well. dont think i will make it to breakfast.....but when and where do you guys want to meet before we go to the track?

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
I dont think they can/will tune with the diablo programmer........I'm still going to go buy polk just to hang out and check out the cars..... I guess i will get there @ 1200. If we left NLR @ 300 we should make it to centerville befor they open..... So how about bestbut/walmart @230 on sat............and if you guys want to go polk with me just let me know

MeanGreen99GT

Silver Bullet
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
jake and christian the pics look great! i downloaded the vids for the past 2 cruises last night so all i have to do know is edit and put music behind it. and yeah...an avatar with ta-tas is very nice!

I'd love to learn how to make videos and put music to em, you need to hook me up.

-Chris

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
ok so meet at the old bestbuy/walmart parking lot in sherwood/north little rock on sat. april 16 at 2:30pm. we will leave there to go to centerville for a night of legal display of power. polk told me they could tune with a predator in fact it was recomended you just have to bring your own programmer they dont provide one of theirs. i think last time i checked it was like 150 per hour to tune with a minimum of 2 hours. dont quote me on that, not sure. screw it i will just load my own tune until i get a pulley.and meangreen99gt i am just learning how to edit and crewate video too so we will see how it goes! anybody remember how much it costs to enter/race your car at the track? :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread