AR Track Time April 15

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
MeanGreen99GT said:
Sweet pics, damn i need to go on the next cruise.

-Chris

The more the merrier!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I hope we can make it saturday!!! I talked to the guy that 1st owned my car and did most of the stuff to it, he said it ran 13.9 in 1000ft. :eek: :sleeping: :rollseyes :kaboom: :shrug: :??:

That sucks.

Jake

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
You can't tune during a group dyno day anyway. There's too many cars waiting in line to be able to spend the proper amount of time tweaking. If you need a tune, you'll have to call up and set up individual appointments.

As for launching the 03 Cobras, I got a 1.94 60' on my stock F1's, so it can be done with practice.

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Lethalchem said:
You can't tune during a group dyno day anyway. There's too many cars waiting in line to be able to spend the proper amount of time tweaking. If you need a tune, you'll have to call up and set up individual appointments.

I've heard that they suck anyway Travis. Take it someplace that knows what they are doing.

But thats just what I hear. :pepper:

Jake

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i know i know..sigh. its just a pain in the a** to have to drive all the way to memphis, st louie, or dallas to get it done. but i guess you have to pay to play.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
sounds awesome jeff. if you need any help with anything let me know i can turn a wrench as good as anyone lol! and hell yeah lightningmedic i would like to go get them dynoed someplace at the same time! memphis i think is the closest and i have heard some good stuff about them just dont know which place to go! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread