Are a lot of people forgetting the 2011 GT is still a GT?

mustangc

This too shall pass
Established Member
Just read a good article in 5.0 and fast fords. It's titled "What's it worth to you" The last paragraph says it all!

"So, if anyone ask you what your car is worth to you, the answer should come close to priceless or you aren't playing the game for the right reason. Sure everyone has a price,but in the end your Stang should mean more to you than money, cause it's rarely an investment resulting in financial gain, rather IT'S AN INVESTMENT IN YOUR ENJOYMENT.

I agree with that 100%. I like stuff. Especially Mustangs. You should go get you some stuff. Just don't go get stuff you can't afford and put your family's future at risk. That is what is leading our economy into insolvency.

OhIIICobra

Established Member
I have worked at a ford dealer for over 10 years. People still think these new cars are gonna be worth $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ like 60's mustangs. I dont know how many retards bought mach 1s, bullitts, shelbys and payed over sticker.. They took them and parked it with the plastic on. Thinking in 20 years its gonna be woth AC cobra money. So many poser's trying to buy cars to look cool also and then act like its worth a $100,000 and runs 10's when they bolt on every trashy BBk chrome part on. Then they complain on a forum where the cupholder is at or why there is rust on the rotors.

:lol:
You work for Ford and customers who buy Ford products providing you increased job security are the retards?

Coyote 5.0

Member BED Racing
Established Member
I agree with that 100%. I like stuff. Especially Mustangs. You should go get you some stuff. Just don't go get stuff you can't afford and put your family's future at risk. That is what is leading our economy into insolvency.

Now! that I totally agree with!!! People who outspend there income are a problem in this country!

radaman

Established Member
Some of you that are paying upper 30s for a GT/CS are crazy.

I looked at the price of a 2009 GT and they are going for $22k if not less. So even though these new GTs do have the new 5.0 wouldnt a lot of you think that in 2 years the 2011 GT will also be able to be had for the low $20k?

I want to get one bad since I could save $8k over a used Z06 and they are a lot more comfortable. Just hard to think of spending $30k on a 2011 GT and by July not be able to get $26k for it

IDK, but for 30-35K for a GT that's only a few tenths behind the GT500/stock in the 1/4...sounds like a bargain. Im sorry, for a set of DR's and a tune ($600.00 give or take), could even beat a GT500.:shrug: I think that ford has done a fine job with the new GT as a whole and u get much more car than u did before. Now only if Ford would drop in a forged bottom end...

Users who are viewing this thread