Are cowl hoods really not that popular?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Cowl hood on a 03/04 cobra goes together as well as well as a sandals and socks together.

Cowl hoods 99% look like shit, like you just came out of the trailor park. Unless you actually need the spare room, looks like trash IMO.

BoostedSVT03

Established Member
Cowl hood on a 03/04 cobra goes together as well as well as a sandals and socks together.

Cowl hoods 99% look like shit, like you just came out of the trailor park. Unless you actually need the spare room, looks like trash IMO.

I actually picked mine up from a trailer park! They were cooking meth in the shack next door and the fiberglass covered the smell!

Zemedici

Established Member
Here's the car I was referring to

57038123-770-0@2X.jpg

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
I know most people hate them, but I love big Cowl hoods, and I have ran them on just about all my Mustangs. I guess I am the oddball. :(

alnc.jpg

blnc.jpg

Beavis281

Established Member
I am a BIG cowl hood fan. Always have been. I have had 2.5" hardwood hoods on a couple of my fox bodies. Small cowls on my chevy trucks. Love the old school hotrod look it brings.

I would never do it to one of these cobras. Ford ****ing nailed it In my eyes.

timspony

TVS Powered
Established Member
I go back an forth with this all the time (cowl hood on my sig) ... I currently have the stock hood on, plan on going back to the cowl hood ... Looks great and is about 5 to 8 lbs lighter then the stock hood :)

KEVINS

Established Member
I think cowls look fine but when everyone has them they lose their appeal to me.
My hood is custom. It's a Mach1 hood with the hole filled in.
I'm going to make a mold of it this year and make a new one to eliminate the potential of the bondo cracking.

IMG_8526.jpg
IMG_2222.JPG

ks

Users who are viewing this thread