Are there any logical arguments against gay marriage?

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
As the title states, does anyone have a logical argument against gay marriage? One that doesn't involve your religious beliefs?

There seems to be a fair number of people on this board against it, just wondering if there are any reasonable arguments, because I can't think of a single logical reason to oppose it.

Edited by moderator, smart and off topic remarks have gotten out of hand in roadside lately. Do NOT jack this thread.

VictorySong

Established Member
There are no logical arguements against gay marriage but, there are a shitton of rea$ons to be opposed to heterosexual marriages.

REPCobra10

Established Member
While this is certainly another touchy-subject, personally, I don't oppose gay-marriage. My opinion is to let people do whatever makes them happy and let that be the end of it. It's just the time that we live in now--plain and simple. I love bangin' chicks, personally! So, with that being said, let the dude's who love bangin' other dudes bang them and let the chicks who love lickin' other chicks lick them!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Do not jack this thread.

I'm tired of roadside getting jacked with off topic and/or stupid comments.

If you cannot discuss the topic then don't post.

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
It's nice to see that people agree that there doesn't seem to be a valid reason to oppose it.

Looking at my original post, I should probably not have assumed that most of the board is against it, just the impression I've gotten from some other threads. Sorry for painting everyone with a broad brush.

VictorySong

Established Member
That's pretty much what we're seeing so far. Maybe someone will change that and at least make an attempt at a valid argument.

There is nothing to discuss really. The Constitution didn't grant the Federal or State Government the authority to regulate marriage and they shouldn't be involved at any level.

Mr. Mach-ete

Liberals Suck
Established Member
So if you're against two men getting married you're a bigot? Two men can get married all day long but they will never be able to procreate and have offspring, it's an evolutionary dead end. So go ahead and have your gay marriage, you're doomed regardless.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Once you get rid of the religious side of the argument, there is no logical argument against homosexual males or females not being able to wed.

If two dudes get married, it has ZERO effect on my life whatsoever.

VictorySong

Established Member
Once you get rid of the religious side of the argument, there is no logical argument against homosexual males or females not being able to wed.

If two dudes get married, it has ZERO effect on my life whatsoever.

It will when the FED has to write checks for all the tax raping they have been doing to same sex couples if the Supreme Court rules on the DOMA next June. All of this could have been avoided of course by not getting involved in religious unions whatsoever.:read:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Saying there is no real argument against gay marriage is like saying there is no argument against beastiality...

If you're gay, and like to **** dudes, you have something wrong with your head. Im not buying into this "its 2012, we have to be more open and understanding" liberal bullshit.

95PGTTech

Established Member
So if you're against two men getting married you're a bigot? Two men can get married all day long but they will never be able to procreate and have offspring, it's an evolutionary dead end. So go ahead and have your gay marriage, you're doomed regardless.

Explain to me the difference between this and myself and my wife, who have zero intention of ever procreating. After being engaged for three years and putting off the date we finally did a ten person, one-hour ceremony for the sole reason of the tax benefits.

04svtsnke

Established Member
Saying there is no real argument against gay marriage is like saying there is no argument against beastiality...

If you're gay, and like to **** dudes, you have something wrong with your head. Im not buying into this "its 2012, we have to be more open and understanding" liberal bullshit.

The quote, "it's 2012" relates to the fact it isn't the 12 century and religion doesn't rule everyone anymore. Whether or not you personally believe someone is wrong in their head, they shouldn't be denied the righ to be happy if it causes no harm to any individual(s).

Users who are viewing this thread