Votes: 9 6.5%
  • No

Votes: 129 93.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
So Larry, if you were running for president would you put on a flag pin? If so, are you wearing one right now?

If you answered "yes" to the first question and "no" to the second, then are you really wearing the pin while campaigning because you're patriotic? Or would you be wearing it to simply pander to the media and get some sort of personal gain from it?

:dw:

I have an AMERICAN flag tattoo. I wear it everyday and everywhere.

Next!:lol1:

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I have an AMERICAN flag tattoo. I wear it everyday and everywhere.

Next!:lol1:

LOL, that is what I keep trying to tell people. Mine is in my heart and in my blood. I don't need no sticking metal or ink!
Two flags I care about, the ones we fly and the ones on the caskets of my troopers.

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
I have no need to wear one and refuse to.

That is just ****ed up Dale.:nonono:

Edit: This explains it.:beer:

LOL, that is what I keep trying to tell people. Mine is in my heart and in my blood. I don't need no sticking metal or ink!
Two flags I care about, the ones we fly and the ones on the caskets of my troopers.

Mayo5

Established Member
issues on the Presidential Agenda (In order of importance):

-Flag Pin
-Iraq ($1.4 Trillion)
-Afganistan
-Plumetting Economy
-Credit Crisis
-Rampant Stagflation
-Devaluation of the Dollar
-Oil Prices

... you're doing it to yourselves. If this is your thought proccess, you deserve a garbage President.

It's pretty ****ing important you ignorant dilt. If you refuse to wear something so simple that shows your patriotism for the country you a running for PRESIDENT; then why are you even running, or even in this country.

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
That is just ****ed up Dale.:nonono:
But again, I'm not suprised.

Why is it ****ed up? I respect those that want to, I just don't feel I need to. My patriotism will not rust, shred in the wind, or fall off my shirt. I have bet my life on that for 25 years. Sorry that isn't good enough for you.

hotthippo

Established Member
One a side note of this issue then why can't he show respect and hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance? That is just ignorance......its a very easy way to pay your respect to this country and the men and women who have fought and died for this country.......

DaleM

Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
One a side note of this issue then why can't he show respect and hold his hand over his heart during the pledge of allegiance? That is just ignorance......its a very easy way to pay your respect to this country and the men and women who have fought and died for this country.......

OK go back and find the little linkies. Or snope Sen and the Pledge. There are several photos making you look goofy and him looking very patriotic. Also there are clips of him leading the Senate in the Pledge. Guess what it shows. It shows you are wrong and ignorant.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Why is it ****ed up? I respect those that want to, I just don't feel I need to. My patriotism will not rust, shred in the wind, or fall off my shirt. I have bet my life on that for 25 years. Sorry that isn't good enough for you.

that's because you wear a killing suit with a Frenchie cover on your head! :p

hotthippo

Established Member
OK go back and find the little linkies. Or snope Sen and the Pledge. There are several photos making you look goofy and him looking very patriotic. Also there are clips of him leading the Senate in the Pledge. Guess what it shows. It shows you are wrong and ignorant.

Okay well I may be ignorant and all. And I may not know anything about politics what so ever...... But I am currently sitting in a state capital where I happen to work with the Senate and the House. And let me tell you the only reason he did it there was because everyone else would be outraged if he hadn't.....so he did it as a show...... Oh and he is an idiot...........:xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread