Are you "husband"?

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
I think most women going into a relationship with a motorhead, know what they're up against. It's a crap shoot on whether they chose to hang or bail.

ssssnake

Established Member
Yep. I've been with SVTP for 15 years. It was his fault though. ;-) I had a Rambler when I met him.

Blown 89

Established Member
Mods, please ban the OP's user account for that offensive avatar

ce76b94eb15e198dcfb605c007a370a5.jpg

I'll be really honest here.....I have no idea what color my wife's eyes are. I can give you my vin number off the top of my head though.

Willie

Established Member
Mods, please ban the OP's user account for that offensive avatar

Funny man!
I actually went to ASU, was not impressed, and transferred. I chose the better college! My daughter got an academic scholarship to both and she chose the better college too! Graduated last December. This IS her actual license plate on her Mustang..
grad.jpg

Blown 89

Established Member
Funny man!
I actually went to ASU, was not impressed, and transferred. I chose the better college! My daughter got an academic scholarship to both and she chose the better college too! Graduated last December. This IS her actual license plate on her Mustang..
View attachment 1408272
I'm not going to lie. I had a miserable educational experience at ASU. The overall college experience was amazing but they are a shady organization that screws their student. If I ever go back for a masters or something I'm going to NAU.

Users who are viewing this thread