Are you "husband"?

Willie

Established Member
Husband: My wife is missing. She went shopping yesterday and has not come home...

Sergeant at Police Station: What is her height?

Husband: Gee, I'm not sure. A little over five-feet tall.

Sergeant: Weight?

Husband: Don't know. Not slim, not really fat.

Sergeant: Color of eyes?

Husband: Sort of brown I think. Never really noticed.

Sergeant: Color of hair?

Husband: Changes a couple times a year. Maybe dark brown now. I can’t remember.

Sergeant: What was she wearing?

Husband: Could have been pants, or maybe a skirt or shorts. I don't know exactly.

Sergeant: What kind of car did she go in?

Husband: She went in my Jeep.

Sergeant: What kind of Jeep was it?

Husband: It's a 2010 Rubicon with Sprintex Supercharger with Intercooler, DiabloSport T-1000 Trinity Programmer, Teraflex Falcon 3.3 Shocks ,1350 RE Reel Drive Shafts, Method 105 Bead Locks, Toyo 37" X 13.5" Tires, Custom Olympic Off Road Front Bumper, Olympic Off Road Smuggler Rear Bumper with tire carrier, Seward Radius 4s LED Light, Seward 12" LED Light bar, 50" LED Light bar with, sPod LED switch pod with Boost gage,, Rigid LED Lights, 15# Power Tank, Rock Hard Cage, Rock Hard Under Armor, Posion Spyder Sliders, Posion Spyder Crusher Fenders, Posion Spyder Evap Armor, Posion Spyder Extreme Duty Trans-Mount Cross Member, Bushwacker rear armor, 5.13 Gears, Magnum 44 Front Axle, Off Road Evolution "C" Gussets, Cobra 75 CB Radio, Warn 10K on Front and 8K Winch on Rear, Bartact Seat Covers, Delta Quad Bar Xenon Headlamps,Tantrum LED Offroad Rock Lights, Teraflex HD Tie Rod, Teraflex Falcon Steering Stabilizer, Teraflex Alpine Long Control Arms Front & Rear, Teraflex 4" springs, Teraflex JK Performance Slotted Big Rotor Kit, TeraFlex Monster HD Forged Front Adjustable Trackbar, Teraflex Front & Rear Brake Line Kit, Teraflex Bump Stops Front & Rear, Surprise Straps, Hothead Headliner, Teraflex D-44 Diff Covers, Wild Boar Grille, Rigid Ridge Hood, Drake Hood Latch's & a Tuffy Security Drawer.

At this point the husband started choking up. . .

Sergeant: Don't worry buddy. We'll find your Jeep.

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Bahahaha....so true

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

ssssnake

Established Member
Wow, I'm the same way

I was about eight months pregnant when a lady hit our corvette I was driving. I stopped at my husband's office to tell him. He pushed me out of way to go check the car out. I told him "thanks a lot, glad you were concerned about me." He said, "I could tell you were alright!"

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
I was about eight months pregnant when a lady hit our corvette I was driving. I stopped at my husband's office to tell him. He pushed me out of way to go check the car out. I told him "thanks a lot, glad you were concerned about me." He said, "I could tell you were alright!"

You still married?

Willie

Established Member
LOL No, we were married 33 years, but I'm a widow now, and I DIDN'T KILL HIM.

I'm sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to be married this long too. We just celebrated our 33rd last month, and no, she hasn't killed me yet. In fact, she's the one who showed me this joke. How true for most of us!

ssssnake

Established Member
I'm sorry for your loss. I know what it's like to be married this long too. We just celebrated our 33rd last month, and no, she hasn't killed me yet. In fact, she's the one who showed me this joke. How true for most of us!

LOL Congratulations! Your wife has probably figured it out that these "other women" are only damaging to the pocketbook. I'd rather have my husband looking at his car with love in his eyes than at another female. :)

Willie

Established Member
LOL Congratulations! Your wife has probably figured it out that these "other women" are only damaging to the pocketbook. I'd rather have my husband looking at his car with love in his eyes than at another female. :)

Thank you and how true! I think I could have retired ten years earlier had the "other woman" not been my obsession. BTW I see you're in Tx. I grew up there! Sometimes, I wish I were there again, but then again, things like Harvey happen there, not here, so....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread