Arizona Cobra Owners.. Pavillions... Barrett Jackson Auction

ArizonaSnake

Established Member
Any of the Arizona Cobra owners going to the Pavillions on 29 Jan 2005? It is the Barrett Jackson Auction weekend so the place should be absolutely NUTS !

I am going up on Friday to the auction and then will doing the Pavillions Saturday. Wondering who will be there.

On a side note... if any one of you needs a set of brand new AFS 2003 Cobra brushed aluminum (looks just like the non chrome OEM ) Rims 17 x 9 and 17 x 10.5 email or PM me. I can bring them up when I come. Never been mounted. I even have some extended reach lugnuts sitting around here somewhere.

Also... SVTOA Arizona is having a gathering at the Pavillions on the 19th of February. Hope to see a bunch of you folks out there as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
If I was in the Arizona area I'd look to catch the auction, but I'll have to settle for watching it on tv. Have fun! And here's a BUMP for ya!

BoneCrusher

Established Member
Oh yeah baby 20 hours of the auction on speed channel. I look forward to this every year. TiVo tapes it all and I watch every hour (sometimes in FF).

Sweetlu60

AZ Bondostang
Established Member
I think I will be going Friday afternoon, and may check out the Pavilions if the wife is up to it after the Copperworld classics day at Phoenix International Raceway.

Users who are viewing this thread