ARK Cruise July 23

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Holy freaking COOOW!!!!! this is a long thread. I'm still waiting on satradey! cant wait guys. Hope to see a good crowd show up. I'm trying to talk my cousin Derek into coming with his Red C6.

And its all about the show...go fast sucks. :D

(If ya gotta stick, i'll give it a lick.)

I think i just went too far.

Jake

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
If Mikey can pump his cack up a few times, maybe that new thread will get just the spark it needs. Paige already has her gloves on. Time to duke 'em out!

Wasn't Mike training to be a cage fighter?

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
wasnt this thread about a cruise to searcy? and who is the guy in this thread that made up another screename for himself? have i met you? there is too much bullshit going on in this thread, i will be watching the smackdown thread that christian made, not that i have anything to post at the moment because i dont think i really know either of the opponents involved but mainly i want to see how far this will go before a real fight gets started somewhere one night that is set up here. and both of you guys get your hands off the beers, those are mine! :beer:

Look who rose from the grave! You smell like shit... and put your eyeballs back in!

:D

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Damn all the Drama in one day....WOW.....I wont be there this sat....Gone to Dalles for the weekend....Need a Break from the local Drama that I brought on my self......Sorry for jumping ship......I have my camera with me so I will take plenty of pic of the Dalles nite life......Some cars but some of the female nature also.....I will be back Sunday afternoon.....I will get in touch when I get back....Everbody have a safe time and be careful this weekend...... :lol: :beer: :poke:

LightningMedic said:
You know what gets me going.......When people stick there nose in places that it dosent belong.....If you dont have anything positive to bring to the fourm then you need to pack your faucking bags and carry your arss..... :cuss: :burn: :mj:

TNDRMN2005 said:
F*ck it was me i don't give a damn anymore it was kind of fun but it would have been even more fun if you guys wouldn't have said anything even if you did figure it out.

Are you going to pay for everything for me to go up there (food, drink) whatever because i don't have any money and the money i do have has to go for bill that i need to pay and gas for my truck etc.... do you understand yet. After i get paid tomorrow i think i will have about 10 or 15 dollars to my name for the next week if that i am not sure i have to figure it out!!!!
:bs: :nonono:

Just incase you dont see this in the smackdown page.

Last edited:

TNDRMN2005

Established Member
Sorry about everything guys won't happen any more, didn't mean anything and there is no need to go to the SMACKDOWN im done with it all!! I will tell everyone later if i will have enough money to do anything this weekend. because i do what to do something this weekend but im not sure yet.

Oh yea by the way christian, Chris is wanting to look at you buddies dogs this weekend sometime i think he was wanting to come up their saturday but im not sure.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Everybody meet Caleb....

I wanted to post the pictures I ran across. Jake has been telling us the stories about Caleb and how all the girls speak of his girth, but I had no idea it was like this. I found this in his car when I was going through it trying to steal all his change while it was parked behind applebee's last weekend. Sorry Caleb. I had to post it.

condom7br.jpg

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Him coming on here posting under a different name then lying about it we brought out to the table has nothing to do with Paige....How about you quit busting on her.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jfad85 said:
you people are nuts benice to mike he can not help that paige is like that

jfad85, you can leave with your insults too. Mike has already made his apology and dropped it. I suggest you do the same. If the insults continue, then it is my belief that you will notice people dropping out of the forums. As mentioned by Cheyenne (and I agree), if you don't have anything to contribute to the forum, then leave or take it to smack down. All this energy that is being directed towards Paige can and will be directed towards those who disrespect her. You are not capable of winning an emotion battle with myself or a few others that I can think of on here. I can, and will, crush you with your own weaknesses if you continue to make this a hostile environment. I enjoy this site, and have got nothing but laughs and great friendships out of it from the first day that I joined. I will not let childishness ruin a good thing for so many good people.

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
attn mods....

Mods, if you are reading this, is there any way that we can get this thread locked down. I believe that it has served its purpose and is just going around in vicious circles. Thanks in advance

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
Probably at one of those "mens big and tall stores" I'm sure they have them in Little Rock somewhere. Imagine how big his wallet must be to carry that thing around in it. I thought my wallet made me sit funny in my car. geezzz...

not Jake

JakeLovesLeslie
Established Member
Oh my GOD this stupid stuff has to stop. Yall are wasting valuable bandwidth on all this baby mamma drama shit and it is seriously getting old. How about PM someone about your problems or mail a GD letter. Much more of it and I will prolly be trying to talk to the people that MATTER by other means. Please quit while yall are ahead...if you can call it that.

In other news...

Exsna on the IndsayLay........(Caleb and Lindsay are gonna take a break for a while.)

She prolly couldn't handle the sheer GIRTH he imposed on her. I'm just messing Caleb, i know (or hope) you were a good boy and kept your khakis on. :D

Sorry you wont make it Cheyenne, i was gonna buy you a steak dinner, but not now. :D

See yall tomorrow.

Jake

(Evan, you left your yellow man thong in my blazer, please get it out asap. The other guys keep bugging me about it.)

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
I wanted to post the pictures I ran across. Jake has been telling us the stories about Caleb and how all the girls speak of his girth, but I had no idea it was like this. I found this in his car when I was going through it trying to steal all his change while it was parked behind applebee's last weekend. Sorry Caleb. I had to post it.

condom7br.jpg

What's true is True It just runs In the Jeans, To be lenghty, and to have a big 6spd Stick. :coolman: :coolman: :coolman: :rockon:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
(Evan, you left your yellow man thong in my blazer, please get it out asap. The other guys keep bugging me about it.)
WHAT? You said that they were yours. You are seriously going to have to starte being a little more honest in you dealings with people.
hoe.gif

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
Yes Jake I kept My Real Snake to myself, and Lindsey is just too busy and caught up in school to have a boyfriend in her life, so we are going back to dating and doing things from time to time> So if anyone knows any Great Awesome Looking Christain girls, let me know. Yea these stuff at one another needs to stop for real. this is a car site, not Jerry Springer. So lets all try and be grown ups, like we are, and chill and everyone come to searcy, cause your going to have fun. Jake and I will work you all over if you like? JJ//KK :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
and the fast ford weekend is on that sunday of the weekend. so who ever want to ride let me know. Bring you goodie bags (aka Moe Joe) to searcy. :pop: :pop: :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread