Arkansas Car Club Name Thread

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
i think its Tanjalow....I think.........maybe.....maybe not..........who cares
Now on the serious note.....This is a post to get the right name for this club.....Weather is good, bad, or ugly is not for us to decide yet.....But on the other hand we dont need people bad mouthing each other EVER!....There are other clubs that will tolerate this but this isnt one of them....We are all adults so lets treat each other like it................Also a Import is also a car that deserves our respect. If you dont like then that is fine......Dont bring that to the table for everybody to see.....Im sure they dont like domistc V8s or they would drive one But you dont see them busting our balls about it.
Cheyenne :poke:
Very well edited, Cheyenne...LoL :thumbsup:

DaddyZ28, if you're the guy that badmouthed the import owners seconds before we even started talking about the club, let me know, I have some words to say to you... expect a PM. :nono:

But anyways, I thought of these tonight:

* Redlined Velocity/Essence
* Accelerated Inclination
* Desirez
* AutoSynthesis

Still thinking...

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
jdrake19 said:
Iono...part of the Mississippi Delta i guess... :shrug:

We could use a Triangle in the background for a logo...just thinkin
I should respect the Sissimippi as well. That's how mother got here, the excellent swimmer she is.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Mustangscotty said:
Southern Mustang Club
Southern Mustang and Ford Club
The Arkansas Rollers
Southern Ford Club
Hillbilly Rollers
Mustang Mafia
How about the Arkansas Hillbilly Rolling Mustang Mafia...

Ok it's over, decision made, going to bed... :sleeping:

:-D

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
You can make it simple like "Southern iron" (avoids performance driving references, since some people will just be in for the shows).

Or, you could have something like "Infinate Motorsports", indicating the lack of boundaries or constraints in regard to types of vehicles, or particular automotive interests. The club extends out into all things. Although the name hints more towards performance driving.

Whatever you decide on, keep in mind the cost of printing up shirts/stickers/fliers etc. I think the prices for that stuff is based on the number of letters you use. Plus you'll have to consider how much space you'll need on merchandise to accomodate a big long name.

DaddyZ28

Established Member
I don't see how I was badmouthin anyone. I just gave my opinion. Oh well.

And yes, I was making some crakcs about imports. I have almost a hatred of the ricers. If a guy wants to fix up a Honduh and make something out of it, go ahead. The guys I dislike are the one's who put on the huge wing and think they are faster than 98% of the cars on the street.

But, I reiterrate, these are just MY OPINIONS! Anyone ever heard the expression; "opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one and they all smell like $hit".

I was very impressed with all you guys the other night. With exception of picking a name, I think all this is going to be fun.

On the "one word" names, we had a few clubs in Germany that had some really dumb names. "Unlimited Visionz", "Powertoyz", and something to do with superheroes, were what we dealed with.

One more question, this is going to be an open club, right? Then why all the Mustang and Ford names? Just wondering

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
DaddyZ28 said:
I don't see how I was badmouthin anyone. I just gave my opinion. Oh well.

And yes, I was making some crakcs about imports. I have almost a hatred of the ricers. If a guy wants to fix up a Honduh and make something out of it, go ahead. The guys I dislike are the one's who put on the huge wing and think they are faster than 98% of the cars on the street.

But, I reiterrate, these are just MY OPINIONS! Anyone ever heard the expression; "opinions are like a$$holes, everyone's got one and they all smell like $hit".

I was very impressed with all you guys the other night. With exception of picking a name, I think all this is going to be fun.

On the "one word" names, we had a few clubs in Germany that had some really dumb names. "Unlimited Visionz", "Powertoyz", and something to do with superheroes, were what we dealed with.

One more question, this is going to be an open club, right? Then why all the Mustang and Ford names? Just wondering
I apologize to everyone in advance, because I feel that these things I'm going to say are necessary to prevent any misunderstandings about this club. I understand what you're trying to say, I feel the same way, bigass spoilers and fart cannons on pieces of shit, every turn you make. Yeah, 90% of the car scene in LR is crap on a stick. But the friends I brought the other night were who I felt were doing a decent job with their cars, and have as much or more dedication to being a part of something that defies the norm. You were cracking jokes before you even knew the guys. Like the silver Civic, Phil, has IMO the cleanest Civic I've ever seen. Yes it has a big spoiler, but you have to get to know the guy. He knows what he's doing and takes pride in his car, doesn't even have an annoying fart cannon, and doesn't pretend he's fast. His car's going to be extremely unique in the near future. My friend Eric in the white Mirage didn't like your jokes on imports (Briggs and Stratton). He doesn't even have a spoiler on his car, and is looking into buying something new. He still has a lot of work on his car, but he doesn't race everything on the street, he knows his car's slow as hell, so he takes it to car shows, something these dumbass ricers we're talking about never do. And Kent in the RSX Type-S, that car is brand new and just badass. I'm not even going to say anything about it.

I think you shot some inappropriate opinions at the wrong import guys the other night. How would you feel if one of them started comparing your Z to orange bird dookie. Like Cheyenne said, I think it'd be better if you kept those opinions to yourself. Whoever gets into the club has to be OKed by the leaders chosen the other night, no one just walks into it.

Also as a side note, I didn't think it was appropriate for you to keep "vetoing" everything out loud, some of us thought very hard about what was on that piece of paper. You also cut my girlfriend off when she was making a suggestion, saying "we're not finished talking about this yet." Hopefully you're not like this to every girl. And I hope you don't live by that expression you quoted.

But anyways, those German names do suck. I can see what you meant earlier. Also, like Travis said, we're allowing any type of vehicle, so I guess the "Stang" and "Ford" suggestions are coming from those people that are unaware of that.

:coolman:

DaddyZ28

Established Member
If I offended anyone the other night , I do apologize. I have a habit of makin jokes. I don't really recall cutting off your girl friend. If I did, I wasn't trying to be rude. All you had to do was say something to me. I'm not that much of a prick

People who appreciate their cars need to have some kind of tough skin about them. I caught hell about my car. Some people said it looked like a grocery cart with my spoiler. I give Honda's and Ford's hell. To be honest, I give everyone hell. Its usually out of some respect. I like Mustangs and maybe a few Hondas, but people crack on cars all the time. It was meant as a way to get to know some of you.

So, are we cool?

If more discussion is required, I suggest we don't do it on here. It makes us both look kinda bad. Here. 229 921-4853

Last edited:

03WetSnake

All Or Nothing!!!
Established Member
yeap

Basically Any name will be fine i just want everyone to get along with each other and start having some fun, and crusing around and hanging out. I'd like to see alot of us go to centerville this weekend, to hang out and BS and to race, but it's not for everyone. Is there going to be a cost to the club? like membership dues? Just thought about that, if anyone hasn't ? See ya'll

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Caleb, are you going to be at Centerville again? Since I didnt get to talk to you much last week

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I'm glad to see you apologized. But, if that's your way of getting to know some guys, like comparing their cars to lawn mowers, you might wanna try some other method. But anyways, apology accepted. I'd try and keep the car jokes to a minimum though, some people, like me, are sensitive to how people perceive their cars, and any joke seems to be some kind of attack. Your comments weren't taken lightly the other night, and I'm surprised that not all three of my import buddies left as a result. I think that if you got to know them, you'd like them. All you need is time to. ;-)

So where we gonna meet this weekend, same place? I think we should cruise out to LR somewhere together and talk about some shtuff. Would anyone wanna go do something afterwards? If anyone would wanna meet up earlier in the day, let me know, I don't know if that show is this weekend, Keo posted that it got moved, so I have nothing to do Saturday around noon and after.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
gimme those names people! show me what ya got! we decide the name on saurday is this is everyone's chance to give their suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread