Arkansas Car Club Name Thread

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Speed Inc. is good. I also like Infanit Motorsports

Now that we have all the Drama behind us lets get to the point at hand.....This club and what its going to be. :read:

Last edited:

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I agree. I don't know who suggested Infinite motorsports, but I think it is a really good one.

infinite = having no limits or boundries.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Well if we need somewhere to kick it Saturday night, mommy's out of town, so we could go over to her house, cook out, drink, blow things up... like obese dolls and each other if the cards are played right...

DaddyZ28

Established Member
AzianStang said:
Well if we need somewhere to kick it Saturday night, mommy's out of town, so we could go over to her house, cook out, drink, blow things up... like obese dolls and each other if the cards are played right...

Mommy???

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
ok i am fixing to post up a poll.....i picked a few of the ones that i saw mentioned more than once in the few threads about this, and then a few of them that sounded good otherwise. if you submitted anything with ford, mustang, or anything specific to hymens then they had to be excluded.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Red35thGT said:
Yeah, we don't want to disturb Evan's neighbors at his appartment, so we kick it at his moms house when we can. Its an awsome place for a get together.
You're always more than welcome at my apartment, Anti-Christian. ;-)

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
svtexcelr8 said:
ok i am fixing to post up a poll.....i picked a few of the ones that i saw mentioned more than once in the few threads about this, and then a few of them that sounded good otherwise. if you submitted anything with ford, mustang, or anything specific to hymens then they had to be excluded.
I'm ready to vote... let's get this thing on the road! :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread