Arkansas Car Club

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
inteller said:
why don't you all start an SVTOA chapter. That way you'd actually have some corporate sponsorship instead of "just another car club"

I tried contacting (numerous times) both the SVT dealerships in Arkansas. Neither of them showed any interrest at all.

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
i looked into this at one time when i was still driving the cobra (my only svt vehicle), but now i have a non-svt gt so i quit paying attention to it. memphis has one and i talked to their guy several times. the best thing to do is what i did and go to the svtoa website and fill out their form and let them get back with you. they will ask about the dealership in the area (northpoint ford is svt and its the only one i knew of, i thought it was the only official one in the state) and then the same thing happened to me. i called northpoint and they basically transferred me here, leave a message with this guy or that guy kind of thing. so i suggest getting with memphis or oaklahoma and find out who to directly talk to at svtoa.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
AzianStang said:
I was wondering if we could possibly get our own thing together, and have the Ford members also as part of SVTOA?

I think trying to run two at the same time would cause both to be mediocre instead of one being great. Just my .02

Users who are viewing this thread