Arkansas Streetcar Shootout @ Prescott Dragway

2000_LS1

Banned
Anyone going to Prescott july 20 or 22nd? Whenever the Streetcar Shootout is? Anyone entering? If so, look forward to meeting ya!!!

2000_LS1

Banned
I can't believe no one is going. Entry is $75 in the street class I believe, last month a 6.80 or something won it...$3,500 I think was the pay-out.

Also, the littlerockracingscene.com website isn't letting me get a user name or register. Can anyone help?

Does a guy named Jesse with an 02' cobra ever get together with you guys? He is from the Pine Bluff area, and so am I.

We should all go kick it sometime, Sheridan has some fast cars. Also has some $$$ for those of you that like to race for it.

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
I might be interested in going, dunno if I'd enter. You should check out the other threads in this forum to meet other AR peeps. If you live in Pine Bluff, you should come down to west LR on weekend nights, a lot of cars meet up at Shell on West Markham/Chenal. Good to see another local in here! :beer:

BTW, I doubt your buddy has an 02! There were only a hundred or so produced that year that were only sent to Australia...maybe an 01? :)

2000_LS1

Banned
silverponyGT: Maybe you oughta come back down here. How long ago was it when you came down?

AzianStang: I may come up there when I get the new heads put on my car. I am in the process now of a bigger cam, clutch/flywheel, and a few other goodies. And Jesse's car may be an 01, I know for a fact that it isn't an 03' but it may just be a GT converted to a Cobra. Like so many around here are.

LightningMedic: Give me a call sometime when you go out sometime. I won't be able to go out for a week or so but after that I will be ready to rumble again. I'm adding a couple things to mod list. 870-413-9304 cell#.

2000_LS1

Banned
thanks...if you wanna help, call the cell # above, lol, headers / ORY about done now. I have done the heads/cam before...just going bigger/better...it's kinda like a drug...more, more, more....except, faster, faster, faster...and expensive too...crack cocaine is probably cheaper!!!

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
If you're looking to sell the cam you've got now (you said you were going bigger), give me the specs on it and I'll let my buddy know. He's looking to cam his SS and may purchase it from you if you don't already have a buyer.

2000_LS1

Banned
.550/.550, 212/216, 109 lsa...kinda messed up #'s but worked for me...ran a 9.846 (1,000 ft) with catback, single valve springs, shortie headers, catted y, stock running gear, n2o (150 shot)

2000_LS1

Banned
Also Lethalchem, can you tell me what I have to do to get on the Little Rock Racing Scene website...I was told by someone that works with me that you had to meet up with someone. A little help please...thanks

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
2000_LS1 said:
Also Lethalchem, can you tell me what I have to do to get on the Little Rock Racing Scene website...I was told by someone that works with me that you had to meet up with someone. A little help please...thanks

Thanks for the specs, I'll pass it along to him tonight and let you know if he's interested. i think he was looking for a bit bigger cam, but I'll leave that for him to decide.

As for LRRS, your friend was right. You have to get sponsored on by someone who's already an existing member. We have a pretty decent size group that goes to both the drags and autocross events, so those are the best places to meet members. VIP's will generally be wearing LRRS shirts so you'll know who to talk to if you're interested. We rented out the Hallett road course in Oklahoma this weekend though, so many of us will be out there burning up our tires and brakes. :beer:

2000_LS1

Banned
Thats cool...I'll catch up with someone one day...You guys go to Centerville to drag race or Prescott? Also...any street events...street racing, cash runs?

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
You dodnt see many LRRS guy at the drag races very often but if you go to the local Auto cross they are everywhere......I try and post about the weekend events about a week early so everybody get a chane to look.....also check out www.arscca.org for autocross info...

fryingricecobra

Crappyservice=Nocustomers
Established Member
LightningMedic said:
You dodnt see many LRRS guy at the drag races very often but if you go to the local Auto cross they are everywhere......I try and post about the weekend events about a week early so everybody get a chane to look.....also check out www.arscca.org for autocross info...

Theres actually quite a few of us that drag race at Centerville/Prescott. We just don't "announce" that we're there.

Although I admit, we're all getting older and having babies, so some of the faster cars have been sold....by faster I mean cars running in the 8's.

Torched_03

Stock!
Established Member
Well whats the point of being in a car club and no one knows that you are there.....Like I said the only two places I see a group of LRRS is at the autocross and at polk on a dyno day......

2000_LS1

Banned
Lethalchem said:
There's someone from LRRS at Centerville every single weekend.

What cars should I look for?

Or you can find me...a 2000 SS camaro, black, no hood scoop, no ss spoiler, v-6 wheels, and no exhaust...looks like a v-6, runs 9.3x-9.6x on a good day with 50 shot.

Users who are viewing this thread