Arm Drop Live!

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
This the video me and a buddy made of Arm Drop Live! If some of you don't know what this is, it is basically pinks all out with out the cameras. Rich Christensen is there and everything any way here is the vid.enjoi!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUkjxLwXg-o]YouTube - arm drop[/ame]

this was only an 1/8th mile track. the Silver camaro is owned by Mike Barnes. He runs 5.90s on spray. the black GTO in there runs 6.30's on spray. and the red vette was standing it up all day then we pulled the camera out and he never done it again. The bike tha goes the 4.23 did that at 150 mph.Oh and btw I tape most of the cars there but the one Im most proud of is the jet car. Yeah thats right that was me lol

PoohBear

I am the Red Cyclone
Established Member
Sorry for my Newb question, but what's the difference in the Arm Drop opposed to the Tree?

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
The difference is, is that you can see when you need to go on the tree. On the Arm drop its all about how quick your reaction is. Heads up racing is freakin awesome. Im talking like all of those cars were within a couple of hundredths. It was tense

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I just don't see how the arm-drop is that much different. Mind you, I've never experienced it. Just struggling to understand how it's superior to the tree. Is the dropping of the arms just easier to react to than the tree?

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
I just don't see how the arm-drop is that much different. Mind you, I've never experienced it. Just struggling to understand how it's superior to the tree. Is the dropping of the arms just easier to react to than the tree?

No it harder to react to. Thats the whole point.

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
you should have knocked rich christensen out. nate pritchett if he was there too

I don't know about all of that now lol. Rich prolly could have done by himself....all he has to do is get on another bike lol.

Guys it was awesome. If they ever some to track near you I would take advatange of it and go. But go for the whole day not just for the arm drop. It was a lot of fun.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
yeah I would have punched Rich in the face seeing how the cameras werent there. That guy is a douchbag.

INJECTEDGT

Established Member
I don't know he seemed like a alright guy. He may just come off that way on tv prolly b/c it is his show and he wants everything to go perfectly. But at the arm drop like if a car broke he would sit there and talk to the crowd and tell them about himself. He does seem like he loves to talk alot though lol.

Users who are viewing this thread