**** Around >>> Find Out

ajaf1656

Established Member
kissing mtv GIF
I never understood why the football dudes made fun of us wrestlers.
They would sit on the bench for 45 minutes actually getting fatter during the game then go congratulate the guys who got to play for a few seconds at a time with a loving butt squeeze wearing pants just as tight as a wrestling singlet.
Maybe that's where they came up with jousting. Getting close enough to touch your opponent in combat is so gay, we'll use these 40' poles so people don't laugh at us. Lol

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I have you the 2023 FAFO champion.

Driving a new KIA Stinger, doesn't have a plate, doesn't have his DL... almost hits a cop car, has a fellow motorist stop to tell the cops his driving like an asshole.

Gets 3 tickets and sent on his way.

15 minutes later hits a Semi doing 100mph killing him and his GF. Same cop reports to the call.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I have you the 2023 FAFO champion.

Driving a new KIA Stinger, doesn't have a plate, doesn't have his DL... almost hits a cop car, has a fellow motorist stop to tell the cops his driving like an asshole.

Gets 3 tickets and sent on his way.

15 minutes later hits a Semi doing 100mph killing him and his GF. Same cop reports to the call.

what a ****tard, took a cutie with him….

ajaf1656

Established Member
Do you find the 175 to be way more prone to turbulence than the other regionals?
Not from my seat, but the flight attendants say the further aft you’re sitting, the worse you get rocked.
It’s perfectly happy flying slow. The method for descending in the CRJ was to chop power to idle and come down steep. It doesn’t leave much wiggle room when you have altitude restrictions on an arrival procedure. In the 175 we typically descend at a shallower angle, so if we’re coming in on an arrival and encounter unexpected turbulence, we can back off the speed a bit so we aren’t hitting the chop up against the barber pole. Haha

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Been there hauling just a small trailer and was sure i was done...cant imagine hauling camper and losing the brakes...did the camper atleast have brakes?
Yep, the camper brakes were all that stopped me.
I about yanked my damn brake controller out of the dash I was squeezing so hard on it.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
what a ****tard, took a cutie with him….

She was complicit though. I’m riding around with soneone doing that shit, I’m out of the ****ing vehicle.

Something I’m going to preach to my kids. People do stupid shit and get lucky, do everything you can to not be around them when they don’t get lucky.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
She was complicit though. I’m riding around with soneone doing that shit, I’m out of the ****ing vehicle.

Something I’m going to preach to my kids. People do stupid shit and get lucky, do everything you can to not be around them when they don’t get lucky.

she was just naive and young…. girls are CLUELESS when it comes to that stuff….

I have always been stunned and amazed at how “trusting” and “naive” they are when it comes to such dangers….

When i used to ride bikes, it would always surprise me how easy it was to pick up random chicks, just because. They didnt know me, nor had a clue what level of skill I had. Yet they always hopped on the bike, without a second thought….

You actually reminded me of a story…. I was seeing this really hot chick back then…. She had a turbo talon and always drove it like a bat out of hell…. I remember having to tell her to chill out while driving…. I wanted her but could not “handle” her driving… she must have thought I was a pussy…

she stopped talking to me eventually, since her driving was always an issue.

i just wanted to survive! LOL.

This is back when I was at my most reckless while operating vehicles….. Chick’s driving was a ticking time bomb….

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
she was just naive and young…. girls are CLUELESS when it comes to that stuff….

I have always been stunned and amazed at how “trusting” and “naive” they are when it comes to such dangers….

When i used to ride bikes, it would always surprise me how easy it was to pick up random chicks, just because. They didnt know me, nor had a clue what level of skill I had. Yet they always hopped on the bike, without a second thought….

You actually reminded me of a story…. I was seeing this really hot chick back then…. She had a turbo talon and always drove it like a bat out of hell…. I remember having to tell her to chill out while driving…. I wanted her but could not “handle” her driving… she must have thought I was a pussy…

she stopped talking to me eventually, since her driving was always an issue.

i just wanted to survive! LOL.

This is back when I was at my most reckless while operating vehicles….. Chick’s driving was a ticking time bomb….
Lol I knew a girl like that back when I was a young buck.. Great looking girl, had a drinking problem and couldn’t drive for shit.. we were over at friends house and had drove separate cars, she got hammered.. Any how I had to wrestle the keys away from her…she was very combative and adamant about leaving. I had had too much as well and told her I was going to stay there night… At some point she found her keys in the wee hours and left, totaled her car, no injuries.. called me collect from jail, lol.. we had been on 2-3 dates, I ****ing bounced…

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
This one is good, very happy ending…. ****ing **** had it coming…. LOL

Good part starts at 2:45 min mark…

Users who are viewing this thread