**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Was watching this guys videos and got the idea for this thread:

Let this be a place were you post your best **** around and find out stories, pics and / or video instances:

Will kick it off with these:

Last edited:

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
We are dog sitting my sister in laws tiny little dog and I'm scared to death this will happen. They just cleared 18 acres of woods behind my house and the hawks are going CRAZY eating all the squirrels, snakes and rabbits who lost their hiding places.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
We are dog sitting my sister in laws tiny little dog and I'm scared to death this will happen. They just cleared 18 acres of woods behind my house and the hawks are going CRAZY eating all the squirrels, snakes and rabbits who lost their hiding places.

Back in South Bend the city had a falcon camera installed when a Falcon made a nest on a downtown building. They had to turn off the feed when moma stared bringing home new born kittens it found.

This should be how we solve the homeless problem. Introduce Grizzlies and Wolves.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
thats a golden eagle not a bald eagle. here is one grabbing a deer:

Is there other distinctive marks? I say this because it could be a juvenile bald eagle as they don't get their white head until 4 years old but yet they are still full size basically.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Is there other distinctive marks? I say this because it could be a juvenile bald eagle as they don't get their white head until 4 years old but yet they are still full size basically.

Bald eagles have tiny claws. They eat fish. Golden eagles have massive claws suited for land mammals.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Actually I think you are correct. Juvenile bald eagles have splotches of white under their wings which this one has.

Users who are viewing this thread