**** Around >>> Find Out

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Bald eagles have tiny claws. They eat fish. Golden eagles have massive claws suited for land mammals.

Yup, while the Bald Eagle is majestic it's also a pussy that enjoys eating road kill and fish..

Gold Eagles will **** you up for the yolo.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Yup, while the Bald Eagle is majestic it's also a pussy that enjoys eating road kill and fish..

Check out the harpy eagle if you are an enthusiast of killer birds. Their claws are half again larger than Goldens. They prey on howler monkeys and sloths.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I am a big believer in that justice is a dish best serve cold.

Was watching this guys videos and got the idea for this thread:

Let this be a place were you post your best **** around and find out stories, pics and / or video instances:

Will kick it off with these:

I don't understand... If you're threatened, shouldn't you call the police and let them deal with the situation??

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Actually I think you are correct. Juvenile bald eagles have splotches of white under their wings which this one has.

I saw the little bit of light under the head feathers and knew that the juveniles didn't get their white feathers until they were 4, but really didn't know if that one was or not. I know they the juveniles also start out as really poor hunters that fail more often than not so it might explain why it was desperate enough to snatch up a small dog lol.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
My kid took two or three bites of one of these around our pond when he was little. Disgusting little creature he can be.

I’ve often wondered how the world would work of there were animals that randomly attacked humans from the sky. Usually you have to go out into the woods to get attacked by bears. Going into the ocean is the only way to get attacked by a shark. What if you’re out on your mower just cutting some grass and whoosh, you’re gone, gutted and fed to some giant ass baby aerial predator.
Arc-flash training is some of the scariest shit I’ve ever seen. Most I’m ever around is 480, but I’m not working with it. We do have 120 DC. I guess that shit’ll **** you up in a hurry. Something about the rectifier humming away on 9 12 volt batterie is a little unsettling.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Check out the harpy eagle if you are an enthusiast of killer birds. Their claws are half again larger than Goldens. They prey on howler monkeys and sloths.

I've always loved watching birds and have always been fascinated with birds of prey. As a kid, I used to think the Secretary Bird was the largest and fiercest looking Raptor, but then as an adult learned that they are just a tall land roaming bird that basically karate kicks their prey to death because they can see through the tall grass they hunt in lol.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I don't understand... If you're threatened, shouldn't you call the police and let them deal with the situation??

I don’t understan, what don’t you understand? This thread isn’t about police and when to call them… lol

But to answer your question, it will depend on the situation. Be that as it may, your safety and that of your loved ones is YOUR own personal responsibility.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
I don’t understan, what don’t you understand? This thread isn’t about police and when to call them… lol

But to answer your question, it will depend on the situation. Be that as it may, your safety and that of your loved ones is YOUR own personal responsibility.
I cant believe you would take matters into your own hands...

you-can-do-better-than-that-michael-rapaport.gif

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
I’ve often wondered how the world would work of there were animals that randomly attacked humans from the sky. Usually you have to go out into the woods to get attacked by bears. Going into the ocean is the only way to get attacked by a shark. What if you’re out on your mower just cutting some grass and whoosh, you’re gone, gutted and fed to some giant ass baby aerial predator.

They exist. They call them Canadian Geese.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread