**** Around >>> Find Out

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Random dude runs up on cop with a hatchet

If Tomahawk Ted wanted to hurt/kill the Officer, wouldn't it been much easier to just use the 2 tons of steel he was driving???

P.S. Putting vehicle in park before exiting to assault is always paramount.

"Don't Move" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Great work there. He's had good training and practice and he executed flawlessly and he seemed completely unfazed by the threat. Hopefully those hollow points did their job and that moron is no longer with us.
at minimum I think one of those rounds severed the spinal cord lower in the column.. just the way he fell and only his arms were moving after.

MG0h3

Established Member
Great work there. He's had good training and practice and he executed flawlessly and he seemed completely unfazed by the threat. Hopefully those hollow points did their job and that moron is no longer with us.

Correct. Training and execution were good.

Experience and instinct saved him.

You see his hand drift down to his service weapon as the car comes to a stop. The thought process had already started which gave him the few seconds he needed to act.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

MG0h3

Established Member
This is pricless lol lololol

I wonder if this is the combined result of a tendency to behave a certain way and no strong male figure while “growing up”. End result is they never grow up.

If you take a step back and observe many behaviors seen, you’ll see a similarity to what we see in the 3-7yr old age group.

Ironically, the response is timeout/jail.

But we know this doesn’t work with children. They typically start making noise, banging on the door, etc.

Holy shit. Doesn’t work with dogs all the time either.

That’s where the power collar comes in to play.

Human power collars. I’m calling Shark Tank.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread