**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
It's a flex. There are only a handful of restaurants that offer it. Chefs have to train for decades before they are allowed to serve it. Asian food culture favors extremely exotic.

I really want to try pufferfish just to say I have had it. I once had the opportunity in NYC but the restaurant was out. They gave me the next best thing, which was poisonous sea urchin. It numbed my mouth like novacane at the dentist.

That's the right word for it. A flex. Pride was the only thing I could think of.

Reaper14

Established Member

Attachments

• 2dd7e2581e0c9403841484c02e35b529-3635472869.jpg
    2dd7e2581e0c9403841484c02e35b529-3635472869.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 41

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member

Pretty sure that was an AI generated article but there's plenty of humor in it.

I started laughing at the point it stated people experience shame, fear, and trouble sleeping after being raped by a dolphin. They make it sound like the dolphin followed them down a back alley and pinned them down behind a dumpster or something and it's still out on the loose doing this to other people haha.

Got even better when it explained how to protect yourself from "Dolphin rape" by getting away as quick as possible but also curling up into a ball and protecting your head and neck, just like you would do with a bear or big cat attack, except you're underwater and getting your ass pummeled while you drown? You're just going to be a ball bobbing up and down in the water while a rapist dolphin has his way with your more valuable unprotected holes lmao.

I think I've heard the term "dolphin rape" enough for today though.

Reaper14

Established Member

I started laughing at the point it stated people experience shame, fear, and trouble sleeping after being raped by a dolphin. They make it sound like the dolphin followed them down a back alley and pinned them down behind a dumpster or something and it's still out on the loose doing this to other people haha.

Got even better when it explained how to protect yourself from "Dolphin rape" by getting away as quick as possible but also curling up into a ball and protecting your head and neck, just like you would do with a bear or big cat attack, except you're underwater and getting your ass pummeled while you drown? You're just going to be a ball bobbing up and down in the water while a rapist dolphin has his way with your more valuable unprotected holes lmao.

Yeah I had looked into a few articles that talked about it before, but this cracked me up. If I remember correctly, it was due to a reality show actor talking about dolphin rape that got me looking into it long ago.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member

Hank Hill got butt raped too

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-media-max-width="560"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Real Quick <a href="https://t.co/4q1rxA7Xxe">pic.twitter.com/4q1rxA7Xxe</a></p>&mdash; Insane Reality Leaks (@InsaneRealitys) <a href="">October 20, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

I have read that dolphins are sexual deviants and are known to **** pretty much anything. They are also known to masturbate which I have to respect. Seems a lot cooler than monkeys using sticks to eat ants.

Users who are viewing this thread