**** Around >>> Find Out

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
He should have been burned for it.

True. I would have been on board with that, but of that happened here he wouldn't even see prison or any jail time. He'd get booked, released, and then sentenced to useless rehabilitation. So 7 years is actually satisfying to see for assault.

BLOWN PONY

Established Member
Donkeys and Zebras have been known to kill other animals brutally. They have a serious mean streak so I wouldn't be surprised if it really jacked this kid up for being such an ass (pun intended)
I went down a rabbit hole reading about donkeys and mules awhile back.
I always wondered why you would see a bunch of horses and one donkey with them in the fields.
Answer- Donkeys are basically watch dogs and will **** up anything trying to mess with the horses/sheep/goats/etc.
Also, did you know race horses often have a donkey as a ride along comfort animal?

If I ever get land, I'll have a donkey. LOL

Fat Boss

Established Member
I went down a rabbit hole reading about donkeys and mules awhile back.
I always wondered why you would see a bunch of horses and one donkey with them in the fields.
Answer- Donkeys are basically watch dogs and will **** up anything trying to mess with the horses/sheep/goats/etc.
Also, did you know race horses often have a donkey as a ride along comfort animal?

If I ever get land, I'll have a donkey. LOL

The people across the street from me have a donkey rescue. They're hilarious. I hear this every afternoon at feeding time.

raiders-history-2_ff680c6d[1].jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread