**** Around >>> Find Out

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I dunno fellas. River incident is sketchy AF. Its not clear cut in my opinion.

I think self defense went out the window, the moment I realized that the old guy was the one that came to them, committed battery first, did not try and exit the scene when ”in fear” for his life. Old guy KILLLLLLLED his credibility by flat out lying to the police. Finally, what made it evident to me, that it was not “self defense” and instead “anger and retribution” was his demeanor after pulling knife. That and the FACT that on the last victim of stabbing, it was shown that he advanced on the victim and stabbed him (last victim). There was a big gap and he advanced and covered distance (going out of his way) to stab the last guy.

Do I think the kids were filthy progressive punks, yes. Did they deserve an ass kicking, yes. But was that old guy really a innocent victim? Hell nah.

I don’t see legal self defense here. All I see is **** AROUND AND FIND OUT. Lol

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Phenomenal reload and rack time.

Sent from my SM-S908U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
I believe that was a jam. He never brought another magazine up. Plus he only fired about 7 rounds before that happened. He wouldn't have been empty yet. I believe that was a classic tap and rack. (Sorry, replied before I went on reading the comments. )

_Snake_

Established Member
I dont think he had time to process (dropping that ticket)…. Lol

I was just talking about this with an ex Military Police… He was talking about how people should carry empty chamber (due to how much safer it is) and I was arguing that, although a gun with empty chamber is better than no gun, a gun with one in the pipe is the way to go, if serious about self defense or carry in a professional capacity.

It blew my mind having an ex cop tell me this….

The cop on this video would likely have died, if carrying empty chamber.
IMHO this is why many civilian agencies prefer to hire non-MP's from the military: there are no habits or other things that have to be trained out of someone.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
IMHO this is why many civilian agencies prefer to hire non-MP's from the military: there are no habits or other things that have to be trained out of someone.

In some instances, yeah. There are certainly plenty of under performers in the MIL side, just like in LE. Just like there are some badass mother****ers I wouldnt want to mess with on both sides.

Cant judge a book by its label.
steve irwin wink GIF

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
What in the food stamps is going on...

Trying to figure that out myself, accident and he’s trying to keep him from leaving? I heard him say not to get in the truck before opening fire and then he got plowed.

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
A lot of bad decisions

Bad shoot
Immediate retribution which can no way in hell be construed as self defense

Yeah, would love the deets.

Like it appears to be an accident, but what car was the construction worker driving? Did that dude steal his truck? Was that truck blocking or something?

How the hell you suck that bad at shooting ?

Was the driver even hit? Did he live?

He could argue "I was injured, terrified and thought the shooter was going to start shooting other people"

Users who are viewing this thread