As I was walking out of WalMart lastnight, someone hit my car and flew off!!!!!!!!

April

Established Member
It was late, around 11:30ish, and although there were not many cars at all there I always park in the back to avoid chances of this shit happening. My aunt and I were walking out of the store and I hear boom, I looked up and heard tires and watched someone zoom out of the parking lot, I immediately call WalMart to see if they had surveillance cameras, and they told me not in the back where my car was. Called the Sheriff Dept, and they told me unless I got the license plate number they could not do anything, it was too far away to see anything except that the car was a POS and obviously they could not care about it because it was different colors. The thing that pisses me off is how the hell can that happen when I was pretty much the only one in the back, I hate inconsiderate idiot drivers!!!!! :fm::fm::fm:
Going to try to buff it out in a little bit, wish me luck guys, here is the damage

dsc00535xq3.jpg

April

Established Member
No the one in Martinsburg, I just hope I can make it all pretty again, hopefully after I buff it and spend the few hours with a clay bar and swirl remover she will be all pretty again!

EJ23

Established Member
You soulda ran to you're car and ran that SOB down! Thats what I woulda done.

Sorry to hear it happened. :nonono:

Last edited:

April

Established Member
Thought about running them down, but its hard because I had a cart full of groceries and I would have had to run all the way to the back throw the baby and the groceries in the car and they would have been long gone

convert03cobra

Established Member
Sooooooooooooooooooooooo many inconsiderate POS people in this world. When I had my cobra, I rarely drove it, let alone parked it in public parking places for this very reason. Sorry to hear this and I hope you can buff it out.

99MustangGTman

Stick Shift The World!
Established Member
sorry to hear! Something similar happened to me at the movie theaters. Watched a movie, came out and someone hit my car, my horse was bent and the hood cracked. OF course there was no note. People are something else.

April

Established Member
Well, just finished, and look!!!!!!! Was pretty dark when I was buffing it, I brightened the picture so you could see it, I will mess with it a little more tomorrow. I didn't know you painted, how much for the whole car?

Needless to say, at least its alot better than what it was :-(

dsc00539di2.jpg

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Ouch, I hate people like that. luckily it looks like you got a majority of the damage out from the pic.

April

Established Member
They said they cannot do anything unless I get their license plate number and Walmart says no cameras are where I was parked, I swore I saw the car while out today but it was parked at a store, I left a note, wonder if they call back? Might have not even been the car, who knows

Users who are viewing this thread