At a crossroad... Spend more or switch platform?

racebronco2

Established Member
For everything that is included in the kit $1200 is not that bad of a price. I probably have that much in my front end with the UPR k member, camber plates, and MM coil over kit.

It's $1200.00 increase. Current price is $4395.00. Still is $900.00 cheaper then the lowest price griggs and less then half the price of the race version. The agent forty seven is also the race version. If you compare the bump steer stacks the agent forty seven is less then 1/2 the size.

Below are the griggs prices.

$5,224.35 94-'04 SLA Front Suspension - w/Modular Motor - Autocross/Open Track Performance

94-'04 SLA Front Suspension - w/Modular Motor - Road Race Performance $9,196.38

Last edited:

BlackStripes

Established Member
Doug, if you're talking about the A47 double a arm front suspension, it's $4395.00.
I guess based on Hector's post it used to be $3100 or something.

Hector, you need one! (I'll try it out for you to make sure it's in tight :thumbsup: :D )

yup, it actually used to be $2995.. then went to $3100.

The problem in my specific case is that i need to re-route the turbos as well, so I always have to add around $2K to the price of the K-member. It took me a while just to find someone to do it!!.. and then save the cash or at least a big part of it, i never buy car stuff at credit. I have an specific goal with my car and i doubt i will do w2w full time, so honestly i really think that an old school MM suspension (or a Griggs strut-type susp.) will do the job for a long time. Kinda sucks, but that's how life is... timing is everything :-D

BTW. Thanks for the offer Gregg... ;)

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
yup, it actually used to be $2995.. then went to $3100.

The problem in my specific case is that i need to re-route the turbos as well, so I always have to add around $2K to the price of the K-member. It took me a while just to find someone to do it!!.. and then save the cash or at least a big part of it, i never buy car stuff at credit. I have an specific goal with my car and i doubt i will do w2w full time, so honestly i really think that an old school MM suspension (or a Griggs strut-type susp.) will do the job for a long time. Kinda sucks, but that's how life is... timing is everything :-D

BTW. Thanks for the offer Gregg... ;)
Must be hell packaging around them turbos!

I know what you mean about having to live with what gets the job done. That's why I still have a stock front with strut and spring upgrades and just some MM goodies on the rear. I'm still having fun, though. :D

TXPD

Rookie Racer
Established Member
let me suggest racing rather than tracking. for one thing the rules in racing series immediately and significantly diminish the desire to go crazy upgrading the car. the rules restrict what you can do and therefore you work on your driving and maximizing the setup of your current configuration.

I race NASA American Iron. I am getting about 85% of what the car is capable of . Til I am pushing the car's limits consistantly I see no point in moving up to faster competition.

Users who are viewing this thread