At Austin Cars & Coffee Yesterday

jsimmonstx

Established Member
cncnov_02.jpg

cncnov_03.jpg

cncnov.jpg

adidasUNT8

Established Member
yeah I saw that too... wished my car was ready so I could have attended. I have a nice group of friends that cruise to the oasis every month.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Lol, takes car to car show, only takes pics of his car.

Did you bring your own trophy too? :lol:

Just giving u shit op, im sure there were cars there worthy of a picture. Hell even that orange boss youre next to.

jsimmonstx

Established Member
Lol, takes car to car show, only takes pics of his car.

Did you bring your own trophy too? :lol:

Just giving u shit op, im sure there were cars there worthy of a picture. Hell even that orange boss youre next to.

The Boss belongs to a friend of mine. My car doesn't win trophies (probably because there's no pointless bolt-on bling on it, and judges don't really know what to otherwise make of it). I do have other pics, just had access to these from work. And for what it's worth, it's not a car show, it's a monthly car meet.

Last edited:

jsimmonstx

Established Member
Guess I just don't see it...

I'll help you - It's a 2012 Mustang that used to be a V6/auto, and is now a carbureted 427 2-valve Windsor with a Tremec 6-spd and completely aftermarkert suspension. Admittedly, you can't tell what it used to be, so you'll just have to trust me on that.

jsimmonstx

Established Member
340 'Cuda
IMG_1070.JPG
Corvette
IMG_1081.JPG

As someone else already stated, the other S-197 Mustangs were "typical" (to me) but there were a lot in attendance - I would say at least 30, including the usual suspects - Roush, Saleen, Shelby, and Boss 302's.. Surprisingly not a lot of 5th gen Camaros, or Challengers, and only one 2015 (a competition orange GT).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread