At dyno as we speak, low boost, any ideas??

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
No that is bout right for what is done here from my car with way more mods. As example.
4.75 stroker built for 1500hp
9.2 to 1
2.3 gen2 whipple
2.9 rr pulley
C&l 125 maf and mafia
Jlt cai
Stage 3 comp cams
Heads springs valves cut ect.
Arh headers
Stainless Bassani open race mufflers
Fore triple pumps wire upgrade
View attachment 1587450

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

This dyno is notorious for reading low, not too concerned with the lower numbers as much as the boost psi. I've had two of my other Mustangs on this dyno, supercharged 2000 GT and another 03 Terminator. 2000 GT made 412/400, ran 11.29 @ 123 in the 1/4 with it, 03 Terminator made 500/489 and ran 10.88 @ 128.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That is good news that you found a faulty boost actuator! Post up your new numbers when you re-visit the dyno.

stangfreak

Established Member
I love when people say, when you add long tube headers, you loose 15lbs of boost. ( yes I am being sarcastic with 15l lbs lol) stop.

Glad you found the problem. such a good feeling when you find the issue, fix it. Let us know how it goes!!

fivelitrecobra

Established Member
That is good news that you found a faulty boost actuator! Post up your new numbers when you re-visit the dyno.

My tuner also gave me another tune so if I did happen to find the issue and build the extra boost, I wouldn't have to make a 3 hour return trip. I wont have official numbers, but he said it should be around 600 at the wheels.

termibryqn

Established Member
? gave you a extra tune like here ya go dont worry about afr, wing it.. car was having problems dont seem like a caring tuner to me.. id definitely get my car tuned properly for the setup it has just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Users who are viewing this thread