At first I showed discipline......but the second???

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
Had this Trailer trash looking chick in a 1977-78 model Vette pull up beside me at a light. I look over and see her arm hanging out (complete with cig and tat) and she looks at me a shakes her head no. I let it go and the light turns......She gives it all shes got and I am at half throttle pacing her :D:D . She then cuts me off (slow....uh...SLOWER car in front of her) and we hit another light. I look over and she is SMILING like she did something. I figure premium is down to 2.39 so I thought what the hell. Light turns and I throttle it to WOT.....After I finally get traction, I walk the dog on her and put about 10 BUILDINGS between us. Of course she keeps her space between us and I do not get the chance to smile back at her.

I know those vettes are pretty much dawgs stock and after the first light.....this car was WELL UNDER stock performance.

I love my truck

Hissssss

Fox body lover
Established Member
:lol: "white trash chick arm hanging out complete with cig & tatoo":lol:
you KNOW that when her old man meth dealer brought that rag ass vett home he told her "we finally made it baby" :lol: Great kill man, wish I could have seen that one.

WVUAnt

Lets Go!!.....
Established Member
You must have laughed your ass off. I would have saved my gas...that Vette is more in line with a 4x4 F-150, not a lightning

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
haha nice. were you in your Lightning or Titan?

Lightning.....Titan would have blasted it too

On the launch I could not hook.......The slug jumped out about a half a car (due to the extreme lack of power....her tires hooked like a champ). Once I hooked, it was over like a Greg's Bunny episode.

First kill in a loooooong time.

Deuuuce

Established Member
Ricer move from trailer trash. What a combination.

+1. lol!

I remember a post once, something like this, "I think it takes skill to weave in and out of traffic."

They get in front of you and they think it's a victory. Sorry, no checkered flag, no timeslip, no victory. It's like a 15 sec Ninja 250 splitting lanes and thinking he's won. All he does is save gas.

Users who are viewing this thread