At last, my new AFS chromies :)

MS KWIK

Established Member
Just got them installed yesterday, took a few quick pics today:

newchrome02.JPG

newchrome03.JPG

newchrome04.JPG

They are 18x9 all the way around with Kumho tires. Not that thrilled with the tires, but I won them on Ebay and got a good deal :)

Shelley

Last edited:

MS KWIK

Established Member
Yeah, I guess it needs some lowering now. Ugh, money money money. LOL. I don't want a harsh ride, I'll have to do some research on the forum and see what are some good springs. I want a pulley (2.93) and throttle body next, then I'm done (for now anyway :D).

I wanted the car to look and sound good for the upcoming Cobra cruise on the 19th :)

Shelley

03DOHC

Established Member
Originally posted by MS KWIK
....I wanted the car to look and sound good for the upcoming Cobra cruise on the 19th :)

Shelley
Well it definitely looks good!:thumbsup:

Pyro

Established Member
Looks very nice....How much did they run? I'm thinking of starting some appearance mods but I may start by lower it with Eibachs or H&R's since it's cheaper. I'll have to wait for bonus time for the rims and tires.

See you at the beach!!

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn Girl...that looks sweet on a black car.

Nice clean car....black cars are always the best looking car when they look that clean.

:beer:

MS KWIK

Established Member
Keith, after seeing your new AFS wheels, I HAD to try and win that Ebay auction! You are the reason I have those wheels now, LOL. I wish I could have gotten the 10.5's in the back though :( Too bad AFS doesn't just auction off the two larger wheels instead of the set.

Kevin, I've been pretty good, how's your car doing? I assume you will be down for the Saleen show in Sept? :) I'll be there!

Shelley

bskinner

ok give me the model # of those A.F.S. wheels i gotta have them but i could probably do without those tires

lifter213

Established Member
Originally posted by MS KWIK
Keith, after seeing your new AFS wheels, I HAD to try and win that Ebay auction! You are the reason I have those wheels now, LOL. I wish I could have gotten the 10.5's in the back though :( Too bad AFS doesn't just auction off the two larger wheels instead of the set.

Users who are viewing this thread