At Least 60 Dead in France From Terror Attack

Blown 89

Established Member
I can't wait to see how Obama, the Democrats, and the media find a way to blame the NRA and Republicans on this one.

There is video of the assailant shooting at police with a banned firearm as well. Apparently banning firearms does nothing to stop people from killing other people.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
I can't wait to see how Obama, the Democrats, and the media find a way to blame the NRA and Republicans on this one.

There is video of the assailant shooting at police with a banned firearm as well. Apparently banning firearms does nothing to stop people from killing other people.

We can't judge a policy/law based on whether or not it works.

FocusSTGuy

Established Member
Update: 73 people dead, the truck dude started shooting first, then drove 2km along the pedestrian area. inside the truck was firearms, explosives and shit

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
First off, I'm talking Kyle's Internet away again.
Second, next time I see a post its Obama's fault someone is going down.

Blown 89

Established Member
Ten years ago I'd laugh at that joke......now I just shake my head because such a ridiculous statement was actually muttered by the politician trying to take our rights away. What the heck is the world coming to?

Buckwheat 1

I like Blm junk in my butt
Established Member
You're on the money. The problem is the regressives are so anti western that they're practically welcoming it.
They hate western society when killing but hookers,strip joints,drugs,and the Internet are all cool with them.They should kill themselves first.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
No words. May those people RIP except for that POS driver.

Video(s) of the aftermath is up on twitter.

Don't view if you have a weak stomach.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
First off, I'm talking Kyle's Internet away again.
Second, next time I see a post its Obama's fault someone is going down.

Does this include sarcastic comments taking jabs at things our politicians say (not just obama).

Ten years ago I'd laugh at that joke......now I just shake my head because such a ridiculous statement was actually muttered by the politician trying to take our rights away. What the heck is the world coming to?

It's why I said it.

bglf83

Established Member
That makes no sense. Why implement a law if it does not work.

Real logic would be to only implement laws that work and remove or alter the ones that do not.

I think this proves gun control does not work........again...... Third time in 2 years for France.

Lambeau

Superfleck Moonbird
Established Member
Malt Liquor Mafia
It’s hideous, and all it takes is one of these gutless goat ****ers.

Pray for:
1) The dead, injured, and their families.
2) France
3) United States
4) The World

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Read the latest news report just a bit ago. Tragic and angering. And we know there are many more more just like the driver out there.

jbs$

Established Member
Boss, we sometimes have to recognize that all of our Nation's problems and issues are not external.

I add, in 1774, it was possible to confront the leaders of the time on the street and discuss matters, even toss an overripe tomato in their direction. Today, all are behind walls and taxpayer paid guards, none expose themselves to tomato range. The modern tomato are these keyboards as site member share thoughts and complaints about the government and people who we pay to run it.

Sure, passion at times runs high, your members are Americans who believe in the Country and the Dream, they are not middle mush. As owner of this site, you, and I suspect that you are, proud to have such a group as your Customers and users.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread