Atlanta SVT Meet: Oct 20 @ Mirror Detailing

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
Your sig still doesnt work...what mustang did you get back into?

DSC00329.jpg

JV_92_03_10

Established Member
Thanks for hosting the meet/GTG Mike. It was great to meet everyone. I had a great time. Some awesome rides and good people!

Neverbdonegt

Established Member
Damn I would read this at 11:45 on the day it happens.. lol. If you guys have another I'll try and make it..

MattACK

Established Member
I had a blast with you all this afternoon/evening! I had a chance to see some of the cleanest cobras around and a beautiful GT500 from JV who drove all the way from Augusta! Dinner at the Tilted Kilt was pretty good, but the evening cruise was even better. I hope we get a chance to do it again soon.

Here are some pics, and the video should be up sometime soon.

--Matt

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

MattACK

Established Member
Here is one long vid. I will cut them up individually and post if you'd guys like. Just let me know.

[youtube_browser]ugy4hP_67a0?hd=1[/youtube_browser]

PhoenixGT09

"I Like the Tuna Here."
Established Member
It was a lot of fun. Hope more people can make it out next time. Some good people def showed up though!

Thanks for hosting the meet/GTG Mike. It was great to meet everyone. I had a great time. Some awesome rides and good people!

It was definitely a great time! Great people, awesome vehicles and great weather! Thanks again, Mike, for letting us meet at your place. We definitely need to plan something again, soon, because I had a blast with yall. It was great to meet all of you, great group of people! :beer:

JStyles - you missed some good highway runs, buddy! Super clean Cobra by the way, love the TSW's! :rockon:

JV - Loved your Shelby, probably the meanest sounding ones I've heard yet, especially when you were getting on it on the highway! You definitely completed the whole package though, great to meet and talk with you about guns and cars! Hope to see you again! :D

MattACK - You guys had some sick Lightnings, clean as hell too! You and your boys were tearing it up, they sounded great and ran amazing! It was great to meet you and your fiance. Too bad your other buddy couldn't stay (the red lightning, can't remember his name, sorry), I wanted to see what his was all about. :coolman:

We need to get another group meet going, and see if others will come out and play too... We missed MySteed and SmackedinATL.... next time guys!

gamatt

Whine Connoisseur
Established Member
Looks like a good time, I'll try to make the next one. I was at Road Atlanta for Petit LeMans.

Next April 20 Grand Am is coming to Road Atlanta, block out your calendars now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread