Atlanta SVT Meet: Oct 20 @ Mirror Detailing

mysteed

Established Member
We need to get another group meet going, and see if others will come out and play too... We missed MySteed and SmackedinATL.... next time guys!
I really really really really wanted to be there but the inlaws were already slated to be in that weekend and my wife got super sick on Friday so it was up to me to be the host & not run off. :shrug:

TransAxle

Shine Auto Salon
Established Member
It was great having everyone. We need to go ahead and start planning the next week. Was good hanging out then heading over to Tilted Kilt. Just hopefully next time I will be able to stay longer for that.

mysteed

Established Member
Just throwing this out there, but Aaron (Smacked_In_ATL) will be at my shop on Sunday around lunch time installing a new belt on his BAB. Anyone who wants to join us to install stuff or hang out is welcome to come.

MattACK

Established Member
Where the pics ?

Here

I had a blast with you all this afternoon/evening! I had a chance to see some of the cleanest cobras around and a beautiful GT500 from JV who drove all the way from Augusta! Dinner at the Tilted Kilt was pretty good, but the evening cruise was even better. I hope we get a chance to do it again soon.

Here are some pics, and the video should be up sometime soon.

--Matt

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Users who are viewing this thread