ATS Dyno tuning in the PNW

Dusten

Established Member
Ok, so here is what I have and what I dont have.
I need 8 people to make this work, and as many as 12.
Dates are April 13th and 14th
Cut off is March 1st, that is when your payment is due to ATS for travel and tuning costs.

Here is how the cost will break down.
If you have a handheld and are not an amazon customer and want a 1 time tune it will cost you
$250 + time on dyno($90 per hour)+ your share of ricks travel

If you want life time revisions to your tune and are not an amazon customer it will cost
$375 + time on dyno($90 per hour) + your share of ricks travel

If you are already an amazon customer(and have lifetime revisions via their email tuning program) then its
$250 + dyno time($90 per hour) + your share of ricks travel

If you need a tuner its
$379 for tuner + $250 for tune + dyno time($90 per hour) + your share of ricks travel.

They will tune 4 cars per day and prefer to do 2-3 days, 1 day isnt enough.

The dyno will likely be at The Mustang Shop in Aurburn.

If you need a chip burned (fox and sn95 5.0 guys) i will have to get that pricing seperate.

Just as an update i did some poking around for flights and such. With 6 weeks notice on the travel, flying out on a thursday afternoon to tune a friday and saturday and flying home sunday, with hotel just about 5 min from TMS and a full size rental it would run about 750 in travel, so say 800 just in case.
That puts it about $100 per person in travel expenses, plus 250 or 375 for your tune and 90 and hour on the dyno(i'd guess 2 hours is a safe bet for the tamer rigs). Thats less than 700 for a dyno tune if you have a tuner already with lifetime revisions!

if you want to read more on them visit their site.
Contact us in Anderson, South Carolina, for performance auto parts, performance chips, and Dyno Tuning - Home
or find them on facebook. they have tons of pics and vids of them tuning rigs.

List of rigs

1. Timps67(confirmed)
2. Dusten(confirmed)
3. Niller(confirmed)
4. DSG2ENV03(confrimed)
5. Ramon(SS)
6. Cacric(LR)
7. Uncooked(LR)

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
Sounds good, just let me know for sure and I will add you to the list. Only 6 weeks till everyone pays up and we lock your spots in.

Dusten

Established Member
2 updates.
1) I will update the list as people confirm. The sooner you confirm the higher the likelihood that you get tuned when you want.
2) I spoke with linn and we came up with this.
We are setting a cutoff date of March 1. If we are a rig or 2 short, or money is an issue we can make arrangements for the 13th of March. That gives link a month to get a flight and hotel.
Confirmations are made by giving Amazon your CC info by the cutoff date. That is the only way we can determine if there will be enough participants for this to be a go.
Nothing is charged until after the cut off date and it is determined if it is a go or not. At that time we will know how many to divide the travel fees between and can get prices for the flight etc. Once that is established is when the CCs will be charged.
Dyno time will be paid to the dyno shop and not to be included in our pricing.

AS you call to give me your CC info your order will be numbered and when it comes time to select your time slot for tuning we will go in that order.

If you have any other questions just let me know.

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
Bumping this thread. You have 2 weeks to call linn and confirm. the sooner you do, the higher on the list you'll be and have higher choice for dyno time.

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
Ahh missed the bumpy.. Calling her today. I have 2 cobras that could go on the rollers :banana: Reason to finish the E85 Monster I guess!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread