ATS Dyno tuning in the PNW

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
Just for pricing clarification, it makes no difference if you are lifetime email customer versus a non-customer at all?

Dusten

Established Member
if you are a lifetime, its 250. If you are a non customer, its 250 for a single tune and a 375 for lifetime revisions. So for just a single tune no, but if the non customer wants lifetime revisions like an existing email tuner already gets, then it costs an extra 125.

Co-brat

FNG
Established Member
Man I wish I would have seen this thread ALOT sooner and I may have been i but I dont have a single thing installed and cant get it done i that amount of time... ohhhh well.

Dusten

Established Member
you cant install your mods by april 13th?

Bumping this thread, we currently don't have enough people because those who talked the biggest aren't putting up. Its getting the plug pulled the 1st.

Dusten

Established Member
updated the initial list. had a confirmed member back out due to his car not being ready. Now i dont even have 8 on my list. I'll let linn make the call, but pretty sure this is cancelled.

ShadowFist

Wave Existence
Established Member
What would be the general cost of remote tuning, given that its $90 an hour for the dyno and I also have the lifetime email revisions?

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread