ATT: Central Florida.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
I see there are alot of us on here from the central Florida area. I think it would be cool if we could all get together and have our own meet and get to know each other and show our cars. If anyone is interested let me know when everyone is free to do something and mabey we can set something up. :thumbsup:

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Um I'm basically good anytime with notice.

Are any of ya'll members of the SVTOA of Central Florida?

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
VirtualSVT said:
Um I'm basically good anytime with notice.

Are any of ya'll members of the SVTOA of Central Florida?
I've been wanting to join but im not sure i would be able to get to all the meetings and such.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
OK that makes 4 of us. We need some more and then we can figure out a day and place. I know 2 others on this board that will show so that makes 6 but we need more.

r-u-maching-me

Established Member
Me and a couple other guys from clermont are up for it. 2 of us are on 24-48 shift work so our availability rotates. It would be great if we could meet 2 times a month in 2 different locations and days so more could attend.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
r-u-maching-me said:
Me and a couple other guys from clermont are up for it. 2 of us are on 24-48 shift work so our availability rotates. It would be great if we could meet 2 times a month in 2 different locations and days so more could attend.
Thats a good idea lets keep gathering people.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Why dont you guys...

Why dont you guys ride out to the car show that I posted about on October 8th. There will be a lot of imports and other cars there, but it is sponsored by my dealership, so if we get enough Cobra, Mustangs, Lightnings to register, I can setup a special spot for us. Check out the thread.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
NickFL said:
Why dont you guys ride out to the car show that I posted about on October 8th. There will be a lot of imports and other cars there, but it is sponsored by my dealership, so if we get enough Cobra, Mustangs, Lightnings to register, I can setup a special spot for us. Check out the thread.

I say we all go to this show as our first meet. It would be nice to show up in force around all the imports there. While there we can work out when and where we want to meet regularly. We could all meet somewhere and cruise there together. It would be great to have a shit load of stangs, cobra's and lightnings pull into a toyota dealership :rockon:

What do you guys think? Im ready to register for this.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
Good Idea...

Let' make this happen. One of the guys I work with has a prop/N2O Viper, and he says that some of his buddies might come out. We could all go out and play after the show. Lets make a strong showing for this. There will be some nice cars out there and some total rice, but a whole section for Cobras, Mustangs, and Lightnings would be sweet.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
AtlanticCobra98 said:
im in lakeland for the time being and also with enough notice i could make it.
Ok guys, Every tuesday at the kash n karry in Clermont 0n sr.50 there is a meet. There has been a good turn out with a good mix of cars. It starts at 8pm till when ever. Its a good time so come on out. I dont think its more than an hour from tampa and mabey 1/2 from Lakeland. PM me if you need directions and I hope to see you guys out there next tuesday night.

FiTireGuy- My wife dont drive my 01' either, she cant drive stick and is scared of the car anyway :thumbsup:

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
cobra2798 said:
Ok guys, Every tuesday at the kash n karry in Clermont 0n sr.50 there is a meet. There has been a good turn out with a good mix of cars. It starts at 8pm till when ever. Its a good time so come on out. I dont think its more than an hour from tampa and mabey 1/2 from Lakeland. PM me if you need directions and I hope to see you guys out there next tuesday night.

FiTireGuy- My wife dont drive my 01' either, she cant drive stick and is scared of the car anyway :thumbsup:
Hey NickFL, Bring that beast out to the meet in Clermont that i mentioned above, Love to see it in person.

Users who are viewing this thread