ATT: Central Florida.

NickFL

New Whipple *****!!
Established Member
I'll try...

I will try to get out there soon. I will be in Vegas next Tuesday, but maybe one of these nights I can get out there. I would love to meet up with you guys.

ra1nmakr

Resident Fuel Slut
Established Member
i am the General Manager of Tijuana Flats in Casselberry (436 and red bug). i am going to be setting up a car club night on tuesday nights. it is going to be for american muscle mostly. there is no way to keep all the rice away, but i am sure that it will be a good showing.

i will keepyou guys and gals posted on the events when i figure out all the information

DrZacharyus

Banned
id like to hangout with muscle :thumbup: i may drive a VW but i love mustangs also a couple of friends of mine have fords one is a 97 cobra other is a mach 1 other is a 347 stroker foxbody

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
ra1nmakr said:
i am the General Manager of Tijuana Flats in Casselberry (436 and red bug). i am going to be setting up a car club night on tuesday nights. it is going to be for american muscle mostly. there is no way to keep all the rice away, but i am sure that it will be a good showing.

i will keepyou guys and gals posted on the events when i figure out all the information

Sweet. less than a mile away.

Dirty03Mach1

The Dirty1
Established Member
You can add two more to the list. But why don't we go to a track or a ride. If there is enough of us we can pitch in a little green and rent out a track for a half day. I think it is like 400 for a half day. Make it a Saturday or Sunday.

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
Ok guys, we had a good turn out last night in clermont but need to have more cars. Lots of nice cars turned out but only about 5-6 stangs. We need a strong showing here. Alot of import guys made the trip out from the Orlando area to represent so we need to do the same. Dirty03mach1 made the trip from Ocala so I think some of you guys that are closer can help us out. Come on out next week and help us make a good showing.

r-u-maching-me

Established Member
What's real funny about the meet is it was started by a couple GM guys but more stangs show up than anything else. Last night there were probably 30-35 cars there our 6 stangs 4 or 5 GM's and the rest imports. One guy had a procharged 350Z that was pretty bad. If anybody would like to go next week PM me and give me your cell number so if the meeting place changes we can let you know.

97 slowbra

Banned
cobra2798 said:
Ok guys, we had a good turn out last night in clermont but need to have more cars. Lots of nice cars turned out but only about 5-6 stangs. We need a strong showing here. Alot of import guys made the trip out from the Orlando area to represent so we need to do the same. Dirty03mach1 made the trip from Ocala so I think some of you guys that are closer can help us out. Come on out next week and help us make a good showing.
Wait, wait, wait..I thought the meet up was on tuesday nights not thursdays

97 slowbra

Banned
cobra2798 said:
It is tuesday, where do you get thursday from?
U said that u had a good meet up last night which ment thursday..I talked to dr.zach though and he said somethimes you guys meet up on thursday too though so I gotcha

cobra2798

I have no car
Established Member
97 cobra said:
U said that u had a good meet up last night which ment thursday..I talked to dr.zach though and he said somethimes you guys meet up on thursday too though so I gotcha
Believe me its tuesday, maybe I was drunk when I posted that.

97 slowbra

Banned
DrZacharyus said:
we should alternate, maybe clermonte tuesday....orlando thursday?
Or on an friday or something..I dont ever have to work on friday and I dont have to wake up early for school..

Snake-Eater

Smart Newbie?
Established Member
Hopefully pics get posted soon, I know alot were taken...

PS, and I like the idea of alternating Orlando and Clermont. I would probably show up every week if it wasn't for the 1.5 hour drive to Clermont.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread