Attn: Fl Cobra Owners!!!!

Venomous27

Inked Up
Established Member
Hey i was just wondering... everyone talks how the humidity sucks in FL .... but how about in West Palm Beach? anyone from that area or familiar with the area weather conditions? thanks all!!!!:)

MinGrey02Stg2

Established Member
Humidity is crazy in WPB... you walk outside and it always feels very muggy and hot. You'll sweat if you just go out into the driveway to get something out of the car if you're in direct sunlight. It's always like 85% and higher...

-Gabe

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
I always thought all of Florida was humid as hell. Florida is one giant, sunny, hot, humid swamp.

StreetSnake

Established Member
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah what they said. Only exception is we can drive these things year round:beer:

grnenvy

Established Member
I live in PA and someday me and my family will live in FL. We go every year and we love the Palm beach, Boca, Royal Palm beach area's.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

this is funny...I live in Maryland now and prior to here I was in florida for 25yrs. The weather is very similar in both of these places, but florida is better because you have the sea breeze. It is not always 85 or hotter. Actually this summer has been relatively cooler than most. You will have a week here or there that the temps are way up, but nothing that I haven't seen anywhere else I have visited or lived.

It is just crazy that everyone thinks Florida=humidity. Simply not true. I lived in West Palm down there, Jupiter and Tequesta. There are days like everyone is saying, but it isn't all the time. Right now with all the rain I am sure it is pretty bad though.

edz

Retired.
Established Member
I live in Delray Beach, thats south Palm Beach County and it is humid in the summer, of course the humidity usually runs 100% during hurricanes, we are expecting our third in four weeks early next week. Hey Barry you going to the Tower Shops tonight?

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
My folks like in Florida (west coast) so I have been there often. The wife has relatives in Hollywood. From what I've experienced and heard from them, the east coast tends to be very humid and the west coast a bit drier. As fickle as our seasons are up here, I'd prefer our summers over Florida's. LOL!

Abe Abromowitz

Established Member
I lived in NY most of my life and in the summer I'd rather be in Florida than the North East. And the winters down here are the best!!!

With that said, I had the top down yesterday afternoon and it was hot as balls!

Users who are viewing this thread