Audi A6 2.7 T tries to hang with 2003 Cobra - guy was shocked

Fast03Cobra

Established Member
Getting on the highway and the guy behind me was HUGGIN my azz. So I gave er a shot of juice and the guy does the same thing.

We hit the TOLL BOOTH and the guys is even CLOSER to my bumper. I'm like "whats he doin?" so I drop my 25 cents and I figure he's gotta stop and drop his... Game over right? Well he's got the electronic debit gadget so he simply goes through RIGHT ON MY AZZ!!!

OPEN ROAD BABY LETS SEE WHAT YOU GOT!

I give it a slight shot of fuel to see what he's up to and AGAIN right on me. I HAMMER the 03 Cobra. Immediately thrown into my seat in 1st gear. Laying rubber and wheel hopping a bit (nother thread)... SMASH SECOND.... Getting to the top of second and I look back... He was 15 cars back....

Then he pulls to the far right lane and goes slow. Embarrassed?

Link to some stats on the Audi A6 2.7 T. They are 0-60 in 6 flat or so.... Fairly peppy the guy THOUGHT! Prolly used to hanging with most others.. NOT TODAY BOOOIIIEEE!

http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadtests/firstdrive/43930/article.html

God I've gotta grow up!

:burn:

StangD281

Established Member
Nice kill buddy! I raced an S4 last month in a 4 lane cat-&-mouse game in my GT. Finally caught a light, where I pulled him out of the hole, but he pulled even to about 65mph. I started walking away hard after that until WE HIT A BEND & his better handling took effect. Once I got back on it hard, I went right on by again. They are nice luxury cars, but in no means are they comparable "sports cars" to an '03 Cobra.

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
Dan you got him out of the hole?? Man, you must be one helluva driver :-D My buddy back home has a modded S4 and walks down LS1s with ease :-D Bad Azz Car lemme tell ya

BTW Nice Kill..... :-D

StangD281

Established Member
Originally posted by RTStabler51
Dan you got him out of the hole?? Man, you must be one helluva driver :-D My buddy back home has a modded S4 and walks down LS1s with ease :-D Bad Azz Car lemme tell ya

BTW Nice Kill..... :-D
I know the driver of the S4....it's bone stock. The front of his car was at my door at the top of first. My car pulls hard from 0-70 & 90+ it screams. It lags a little from 70-90, so JDM is going to correct that for me, right Jim? ;-)

I've found what works best is launching the GT's off idle, slight throttle to avoid MAJOR spinning, then RAM IT THROUGH THE FLOORBOARD! Maybe he couldn't drive.....either way he lost :D

Prophet78

Established Member
Ryan,

Who is the guy with this car? I think I have seen him. Earlier this year when I was out with Mark, you myself and Terry had his R/T out that guy pulled up. Is that who you are talking about?

-Jeremy-

Users who are viewing this thread