Audi R8 doin work at the Texas Invitational!

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Seemed like he won because the Lambos were getting too far ahead and would try to slow up while he started accelerating. Still sweet cars though and I'm glad they got the R8 up to those levels cause I think they look way better!

Sick SVT

Established Member
Seemed like he won because the Lambos were getting too far ahead and would try to slow up while he started accelerating. Still sweet cars though and I'm glad they got the R8 up to those levels cause I think they look way better!

X2. I don't understand the format of this race. Seemed like he jumped it on some of the runs.

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
That green car that went 213mph is a ****in monster! Kevin from UGR stated this on LamboPower about it:

Sam is having a meltdown. I guess he thinks that there are no bigger turbos than 71mm and that there are no other stages out there than a 2R. The a:m:s GTR would have beaten the r8 easy? lol. There was plenty more power in the R8 if we had needed it. More info coming soon. It was a great test day for some new products. Ice up GTR's and Sam. wink.gif

This is what will haunt you from hear out until you buy a UGR G. Here is a hint.

X Version

Ps. Until then Ice up!

Some GTR guy told me that they were just as fast as us before I ran the green car. So I decided to show my hand a little early.
That gif was seriously me after I ran the green car at 213 and we heard those big Texas crickets.

I didn't want to show what the green car had. The comment from the GTR guy rubbed me the wrong way. After the 213 pass, I never saw that guy again.

Someone also asked him about what the green car would trap in the 1/4:

If it will out mph A(M(S, you build a UGR Lambo, deal? That will give me some modivation to try it;). Customer will let me try it.
They are at 188? Let's call it 190 or faster?

Now to put that into perspective the AMS car went 207mph in 1500ft at the TI event on only one pass after finding their catch-can system to inneffective and unsafe after having too little time prior to the event to test. On the tune-up they went 207mph on with their new A20 package they trapped 187.25mph in the 1/4 with poor traction running a 8.05 the night before in testing. This was on a "middle of the road boost map". Turned up to full tilt I think we'll have some closer competition between the 2 camps... Then again you never know how much UGR leaves on the table.

The link to that info is here: http://www.gtrlife.com/forums/topic...sorta-nsfw-lol/page__hl__omega__fromsearch__1

**** I wish I was rich...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread