Audi R8 won't race for money "Solstice"

Badass_Forever

Established Member
You posted the vid, it's your friend, you made it clear you're all about racing for cash, or are you guys just full of it trying to punk high 11 second cars?

o he would have raced him for cash, just like im sure my buddy wouldnt race your 8 second race car..... but maybe he will, I will ask him.

Troponin

Established Member
I love big hp and am an acceleration junkie. That being said, an R8 is quick, but it's not really a great straight line car. The new ones are much, much faster though, but regardless, I guess if you're going to talk shit about how fast your car is, it better be fast in a straight line too.

Last edited:

72SBC

Established Member
o he would have raced him for cash, just like im sure my buddy wouldnt race your 8 second race car..... but maybe he will, I will ask him.

I'm not worried about it, it just seemed like you guys were chest beating without too much to stand on. All good man, if he wants to set something up we're close. From what I seen though, stick to the car shows, just don't post about punking people out for big bucks because there is a lot of fast guys out here that will bite. I get it though, guy was being a dick, your vid kinda just sent the wrong message.

Last edited:

95PGTTech

Established Member
When I read this one eyebrow raised up and I literally said "is this guy serious" out loud...what you just said makes zero sense. Buying an expensive car has absolutely no correlation to somebody having a tolerance to gamble...you can twist it all you want and try to make a case by throwing "depreciation" into the mix, but it's an apples to oranges comparison no matter what.

I am far from the first person to call investing in automobiles high stakes gambling.

Losing 35K to have an underpowered volkswagen because of your "Look at me" complex that you know is going to cause you to need next year's model the moment it comes out is a sign to me of poor financial decision making and insecure personality. Pretty much falls in line with his conduct in the rest of the video.

kaz109

Established Member
I am far from the first person to call investing in automobiles high stakes gambling.

Losing 35K to have an underpowered volkswagen because of your "Look at me" complex that you know is going to cause you to need next year's model the moment it comes out is a sign to me of poor financial decision making and insecure personality. Pretty much falls in line with his conduct in the rest of the video.

lol.....You are a joke

Users who are viewing this thread