Audi TT...toasted

Sith

Banned
Not that it's much of an accomplishment but some kid with his buddy in a brand new Audi TT (new license plate and everything) wanted a piece...um he didn't last long. Going down University he got about 4 or 5 shots at me (damn red lights) and i toasted him everytime....the last time I looked over (the road splits so you can't go straight anymore) the driver was shaking his head and screamed "****!" :lol: bought the wrong car kid. :rolling:

Sith

Banned
kneedragger said:
Why would you post this?

What's next? A Bug Convertible?

"Fresh road kill daily. Post stories about your wonderful street kills in here."

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I started it out as "..Not that it's much of an accomplishment .."

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Sith said:
"Fresh road kill daily. Post stories about your wonderful street kills in here."

Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I started it out as "..Not that it's much of an accomplishment .."

Yeah, but this is a section for kills. To most of us that means beating something that would pose somewhat of a challenge.

If everyone posted the times they sped past a secretary mobile like that, this thread would need a 50TB SAN just for the DB.

Sith

Banned
kneedragger said:
Yeah, but this is a section for kills. To most of us that means beating something that would pose somewhat of a challenge.

If everyone posted the times they sped past a secretary mobile like that, this thread would need a 50TB SAN just for the DB.

So apparently a Honda Element poses somewhat of a challenge.

Besides, I consider a kill a brand new car (no matter what it is) that challenges you.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Sith said:
So apparently a Honda Element poses somewhat of a challenge.

Besides, I consider a kill a brand new car (no matter what it is) that challenges you.

I specified it was a joke from the get go and I didn't even race him.

Sorry, I posted mine in smackdown.

Sith

Banned
kneedragger said:
I specified it was a joke from the get go and I didn't even race him.

Sorry, I posted mine in smackdown.

Whatever dude, I'm sorry I posted a story of killing some dumbasses brand new $35,000 investment in a car I paid $6,000 for.

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Sith said:
Whatever dude, I'm sorry I posted a story of killing some dumbasses brand new $35,000 investment in a car I paid $6,000 for.
Just don't let it happen again and lighten up when someone is f\/cking with you.

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
Sith said:
Not that it's much of an accomplishment but some kid with his buddy in a brand new Audi TT (new license plate and everything) wanted a piece...um he didn't last long. Going down University he got about 4 or 5 shots at me (damn red lights) and i toasted him everytime....the last time I looked over (the road splits so you can't go straight anymore) the driver was shaking his head and screamed "****!" :lol: bought the wrong car kid. :rolling:

:beer: I had the same kind of experience with a guy in a Honda. I smoked him a couple of times then I slowed down, let him past me and then flew by him again like he tried to do to me at the beginning!! :burnout:

Peace

TORNATIC!!

Established Member
kneedragger said:

To me a kill is a kill. No matter if it's something from "Kia" or "Ferrari" if you win it's a kill!!

Sith

Banned
kneedragger said:
You said any new car. :poke:

Actually what I said was, "Besides, I consider a kill a brand new car (no matter what it is) that challenges you." I never said I'd race any new car...obviously I'm not gonna bother with a brand new Hyundai Accent.

Dunno what you're deal is but when someone in a $35k car (just bought) comes up next to me and wants some of it, and then he gets "killed", I consider that a legitimate kill. It's not like I hunted the TT down, that would be worthless and as you said, "what's next? a bug convertable?".

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
Sith said:
Actually what I said was, "Besides, I consider a kill a brand new car (no matter what it is) that challenges you." I never said I'd race any new car...obviously I'm not gonna bother with a brand new Hyundai Accent.

Dunno what you're deal is but when someone in a $35k car (just bought) comes up next to me and wants some of it, and then he gets "killed", I consider that a legitimate kill. It's not like I hunted the TT down, that would be worthless and as you said, "what's next? a bug convertable?".

New Beetle convertible:
Total MSRP*: $30,625

Same platform,almost same price.

Sith

Banned
kneedragger said:
New Beetle convertible:
Total MSRP*: $30,625

Same platform,almost same price.

Let me help you :

straws.jpg

03CrazyHorse

Just a GT with stickers..
Established Member
A kill is a kill fella, he stated in the begining of the thread that it was "Not that it's much of an accomplishment".

Nice Kill!

kneedragger

Rough and Toothless
Established Member
03CrazyHorse said:
A kill is a kill fella, he stated in the begining of the thread that it was "Not that it's much of an accomplishment".

Nice Kill!
Even after I admitted I was kidding, you humorless jackasses are still at it?

Lighten up, Francises.

Some people need this shit to boost their feeble egos, I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread