Audi TT...toasted

mackj66

Established Member
I could care less what the kill is.
What pi$$es me off is when there are no new stories in this forum....
Keep em coming what ever they are. It's called cheap entertainment.

04HillzGT

Established Member
correct me if I'm wrong but the faster version of the TT is rated at 250 at crank along with all wheel drive. For a 1996 cobra that'd definitely be a fun race and one I would consider pretty sexy to watch if I was driving behind them. Can't flame a guy for making a big deal when he starts by saying it wasn't a big accomplishment. My friend has a TT and it's not the fast one, but hey when he comes after me I like to watch him get smaller in my rear view mirror. Good Kill

Bootbox

Established Member
tommy21mm.jpg

SORRY ABOUT MY FACE

lol, what a great movie

Wings65288

Established Member
Party Liquor Posse
lol my neighbors got one of those TT audis, i'd love to race him just to see what it's like as far as the outcome goes. i almost raced this brand new 350Z, you can tell the kid just got it he had the license plates and everything. he kept driving past me fast and then slow down next to me. i saved myself the risk of a ticket and him the embarassment and didn't race. ever since i got my first ticket last saturday i've kinda cooled it as i'm only 19 paying 160 for insurance on my own full coverage plan. nice kill btw.

04HillzGT

Established Member
leave the 350z's to us 2v guys they can't even park next an 03 cobra especially with your mods it'd definitely have to have a turbo to do so

Sith

Banned
Wings65288 said:
lol my neighbors got one of those TT audis, i'd love to race him just to see what it's like as far as the outcome goes. i almost raced this brand new 350Z, you can tell the kid just got it he had the license plates and everything. he kept driving past me fast and then slow down next to me. i saved myself the risk of a ticket and him the embarassment and didn't race. ever since i got my first ticket last saturday i've kinda cooled it as i'm only 19 paying 160 for insurance on my own full coverage plan. nice kill btw.

Damn! What insurance? I'm paying $300 a month (well it's like $296) and it's the cheapest I can find!

69sta03cobradan

Established Member
If a TT tried something next to me, yeah, I would go for it (all things considered, of course) and give him/her the spanking they deserve...

baylorbear98GT

Established Member
04HillzGT said:
leave the 350z's to us 2v guys they can't even park next an 03 cobra especially with your mods it'd definitely have to have a turbo to do so

A 350Z barely beat me when I had the pre-pi 2V and 2.73 gears. I have alway's wanted to race one now that I have a 4V and 3.73's. I have a huge grudge. :mj:

03gobluecobra

torque steer sucks
Established Member
Yeah, but this is a section for kills. To most of us that means beating something that would pose somewhat of a challenge.

If everyone posted the times they sped past a secretary mobile like that, this thread would need a 50TB SAN just for the DB.

yeah, but the thing is those audi guys often think they have the faster car. Someone's gotta keep them in their place.

Sith

Banned
gilamonster said:
tell me about it. i raced a tt on the highway once. with the woman next to me. i waxed him like 5 times. lol.

Those Audi salesman must do a really good job at talking up those TT's, I swear to god everytime I run into a TT they look over at me like i'm inferior and want to showoff to their passengers in their car only to get waxed.

Users who are viewing this thread