august 21 hooters meet make time for this one people

AntiHeightPunk

Established Member
the car should be back together by august, if all goes according to plan ill be there...the turbo wont be here in time but ill have the mmr900 in on the bottle...really want to make this one...as long as all goes according to plan

-Ryan

DOOOO EEEEEEEET
btw our friend jim does some sick turbo kits custom....cheap too!
Dude where the hell have you been. I keep trying to go by your work and find you but you're always gone. Shoot me your number!

rollin 3 fast cobras deep to otown?

Grant Theft Auto

I hit deer.
Established Member
So let me get this straight, you'd rather go to a place where you can get a burrito instead of staring at hot girls in daisy dukes :idea: makes perfect sense!

I don't see what the big deal is here. My vote is to keep it at Hooters but just change the location of the Hooters we have it at. We have NEVER had a problem in the past nor has anyone ever complained about it :shrug: Like BreBar said this is just becoming a cluster****. Why change something we've never had a problem with? Just my 2 cents.

i'm guessing you have never been to a TJ Flatts because they have hot girls aswell

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
cool just wondering how in the hell dd we get so many people out to the first few and now its just the same people kinda

727Cobra

Established Member
clutch fried the other night but should have time to get money together to get a new setup with flywheel. Where exactly is the hooters at from the Tampa area?

Nocturnal'14

'18 ROUSH RS2 #18-0103
Established Member
If it's cool I'm gonna post this meet on TheStangGang forums too......
Might be able to actually get teh 10 ppl needed for Justin to make it worth his while!

Unfortunately I will still be in Iraq for this one, but the Wifey will be there with her Saleen I am sure!~ Plus her girlfriend just got a '01 Cobra she will prob bring!

as long as "Jody" will not be there! haha

cam302

89 vert
Established Member
ok cool ill go over to thestanggang and post there i am a member but just dont post much sweet anyone pre order there dyno yet?

Mike@TCI

Established Member
I should be able to make this one, with my car, along with a couple other local cars.

If you want a larger turnout, start posting on other local forums... Fuel slut, Tampa forums, Orlando, Central Florida Ponysports, and Facebook works well too.. Make it a big deal, and people will come.

Last edited:

hulkman

Established Member
I should be able to make this one, with my car, along with a couple other local cars.

If you want a larger turnout, start posting on other local forums... Fuel slut, Tampa forums, Orlando, Central Florida Ponysports, and Facebook works well too.. Make it a big deal, and people will come.

^ This i agree with..and as far as the dyno, if he comes. ill throw my car up there for fun

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
what is tijuan flatts :shrug:.,., I think N. Lakeland Hooters has one of the biggest parking lots in the area, as long as the rain stays away. The meet we had there was great considering it rained, still a ton of people showed from all over the state, Ocala, Port Charlotte, etc just a thought :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread