Authentic Saleen Extreme wheels for sale

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
SOLD
:dancenana:
I've got a set of True Forged Chicanes coming and I need to get rid of my authentic chrome Saleen Extreme wheels. They are in mint shape, no curb rash. The fronts are 20x9 and the back wheels are 20x10. I run a 275/35/20 tire up front and 305/35/20's out back and have never had rubbing issues. My car is lowered with FRPP springs.

These wheels will be off the car and available for shipment or pick up in the Orange County area of CA on Friday, October 29th. I'm looking for $1,200 OBO, + shipping, and that includes the TPMS bands and sensors. Pm me or email me any questions at [email protected]

I've currently got Nitto 555r's tires on the back and Pirelli P-Zeros up front. Buyer decides it they want the tires or not, they're included in the price. I will pay to remove them if you don't want/need them.

dsc9442.jpg

dsc9748.jpg

dsc6457.jpg

dsc6437q.jpg

dsc0488a.jpg

dsc0465p.jpg

-Brian

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
What's your zip, and I'll find out. :beer: With tires or not, because that'll make a difference.

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Abingdon MD 21009

Shipping quote I got was $150 w/ no tires, and $200 with them.

If you want them I'll cover anything over $125 w/out tires and I'll cover anything over $175 with tires. Let me know. :beer:

with tires to 70395 and what shape are the tires in?

If Bad03Cobra doesn't want them I'll do the same thing w/ shipping for you, I'll cover anything over $125 w/out tires and $175 w/ them.

I'll get some pictures of the tires tomorrow.

Thanks guys!

-Brian

Edit: What I'll want from the buyer is a $200 deposit on them now and the final payment at the end of the month when they're ready to ship.

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
There mine. Sold. Just send me a email to pay pal deposit

By the way I want the tires.

:banana: PM me your email address and I'll send you a Pay-pal money request for the deposit.

I'm driving down to True Forged Wheels on Oct 28th. Your wheels and tires will ship from there. I probably won't even drive the car before then.

Here are the front Pirellis
dsc9306.jpg

and here are the Nittos
nittod.jpg

We'll figure the rest out over email. Thanks SVTP!

-Brian

Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
we are almost there . Come on friday..

Almost there we are! I talked to Steve the other day and he said my wheels are ready. My new tires are getting delivered to him early next week, and I'll be at his shop early that Friday morning. Hopefully we'll be able to get you your wheels shipped out that same day. :banana:

I'll have you send me your final payment next Tuesday the 26th so we'll be squared away.

Thanks for you patience man. I haven't even driven the car since I posted this ad for sale. :nonono:

-Brian

Users who are viewing this thread