**AutoEaton - 10.1s are MINE**

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Why take the HE out?

well since its turned into mainly a track car I think the HE will hurt IC temps. figure I have 6 gallons of ice cold water in the trunk. that flows to the blower, warms up a bit and comes right back to the ice water.

if I had a HE, that water would have to go through TWO places that would warm it up. my IC water temps were 40 degree's at the starting line yesterday. going through a heat exchanger flowing 70 degree air through it is only going to heat it up. the purpose of a heat exchanger is to remove heat by using the outside air temp.

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
couple diff spots for video. I was up alone again so no outside stuff

[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/AutoEaton-goes-1019-132_704738.htm]AutoEaton goes 10.19 @ 132, gopro test ouside car - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

Satyr

Established Member
Ohh shoot, I didn't see the 6 gallon tank. I was thinking you meant a fuel cell to drop some weight...completely forgot about a trunk-mount expansion tank. Makes sense now.

Those times are unbelievable. Congrats again.

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
cool view of the runs. what kind of mount is that? is it just suction cupped on the car?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
went back up last night to try and use the cool air. street night though so wasnt expecting much out of the 60'

first pass, DA was 900

6.53 @ 105
10.27 @ 131

then at 8:00 a foxbody decided to lose it after posting a 130mph traps speed. cleanup took over an hour. the air started getting REALLY wet. you could barely see the lights, everyones car was covered is dew. And I sat in the lanes the whole time and all my ice melted. however

6.51 @ 105
10.24 @ 131

so a couple more 10.2s under my belt and a ocuple more logs to look at. I have one more day until the track is closed for a week for the Amalie North American Nationals. prob swap the 6# lower on then.

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Sick!! :rockon:

Got any pictures of the interior as you race it?

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Sick!! :rockon:

Got any pictures of the interior as you race it?

full...minus rear seat delete, rear amp rack and air bags. all carpet, panels and working radio intact

DSCN1924.jpg

Last edited:

SVTkel

SVTKel
Established Member
Excellent. Your mph based upon HP / TQ is very good.

Realistically what do you think you would run with the exact same setup vs. the t-56 6 speed?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Umm I won't spoil anything but it seems BADASS03SVT will be starting another new thread this afternoon.:rockon:

No changes to the car either.:bowdown:

Users who are viewing this thread