autologic or diablo

Digger

Established Member
I currently am running a diablo chip and I have a vortech supercharger on my car. I am looking at getting a water/alcohol injection kit from Kennedy's in New York and they are recomending to go with autologic. has anyone used Kennedy's dynotune? and are the autologic chips better than diablo?www.kennedysdynotune.com

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
It's the tuner more than the chip that makes the difference.

Did you mean to post this in the New Edge Cobras forum?

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
I use the Autologic Chip. Sorry no experience with other brands. Great thing about the Autologic the Tuner can make changes right on the spot. No need to download tunes from the web or send the unit back to get it re-burned. So its right there & then for the changes.

Great thing about this chip (not sure if others offer it). My tuner got the computer to do the following.
*Radiator Fan to go into 2 cycles. 1st is a very high speed cycle & the 2nd is the normal speed u have right now.
*Advanced the RPM to 7500RPM
*Top Speed 190mph that is this crazy ride ( J/K ).

Also since he can work the chip re-burn on the lab top & the Dynojet A/F mixture is played with further on the spot to make it safe & gain some power.

Gain only 20rwhp but i had lost 20rwtp on my xhaust install. Got the 20rwtp to 380rwtp & more rwtq. So no my tq is up to 400rwtq.

Bad thing was 9runs on the Dynojet to get what i lost & some.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
It's the tuner more than the chip that makes the difference

Absolutely! I have used both Diablo and AutoLogic in past and present cobras . I have had the tuners right there on the spot...Its not the chip, but rather the guy tuning it.

Shadowgray03

Snake Charmer
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
I use the Autologic Chip. Sorry no experience with other brands. Great thing about the Autologic the Tuner can make changes right on the spot. No need to download tunes from the web or send the unit back to get it re-burned. So its right there & then for the changes.
The only people who have to download tunes from the web are not really tuners, they are "modem dealers". Most REAL tuners will use a laptop and an emulator, they hook laptop to EEC load a baseline file, do a run and adjust it on the fly. Once they have tune tweaked they disconnect laptop, burn chip, instal chip and off ya go. As far as I know both diablo and autologic can do this, superchip is the only one that has to get "tuned" by superchip themselves.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Digger look at what 03S & Shadow says. Maybe u can talk to ur Tuner to see if he can work things out for you. Beware of the ones trying to sell you stuff u dont really need to get. CALL Kennedy's & ask them why there system has to be so specific with Autologic's? Get the details & call ur Tuner to varify if its B.S.... some phone work but better then dishing out more cash.

Users who are viewing this thread